Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that party was goin good until petra hooked up with one of the new guys.  the guy who had sex with petra  seemed to like the bra girl. they would be hot together.  the other guy kind looks like ivo twin brother  lol.  he might go for the other new girl. 

Robert was in heaven teaming up with  bra girl during the games lol.

the video was kinda laggy and froze a few times.    one of the new guys might be a stripper.  hes very built

im glad akira finally left.

They played different games. At the end summed up the results.

The losers go to have sex. Sex should have two pairs of losers.

Petra and the new guy had sex, while the second pair had any problems.

They had a falling out and went to another apartment.

I recorded games. Files got a big. If necessary, I can put on mega.nz

Record no sex since I free user.

They played different games. At the end summed up the results.

The losers go to have sex. Sex should have two pairs of losers.

Petra and the new guy had sex, while the second pair had any problems.

They had a falling out and went to another apartment.

I recorded games. Files got a big. If necessary, I can put on mega.nz

Thanks for the explanation.  Sonja is usually up for it but may be not in such a public setting.

Party was quite boring. Petra having sex nothing new. Nina also. Sonya looked not in the mood to party. And the two new girls. No action with them going on both being glued to their clothes. I dont think it will work out with the two. They are two shy and bashful. Btw. I would be really interested to know how VV casts new people. I would say there is a lot of room for improvement.

Party was quite boring. Petra having sex nothing new. Nina also. Sonya looked not in the mood to party. And the two new girls. No action with them going on both being glued to their clothes. I dont think it will work out with the two. They are two shy and bashful. Btw. I would be really interested to know how VV casts new people. I would say there is a lot of room for improvement.

but party without alcoohol, without horny guys, ...i don't expect something hapen