New girl is Danaya

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Probably joking cause if that's what she 'really' wanted, she may have had a chance with elisa but, she decided to stay with Vika cause, in my opinion, she knew vika wouldn't do anything!  In my opinion, elisa might have 'scared' her...

vika was also joking right back too but who's cares

My delicate delightful devoted determined desirable Danaya,

You have always been one of my favorite girls on RLC and I will miss you dearly.  I wish you safe travels home or wherever you may be headed, but I hope it's home first to see your loved ones before heading out for a repeat.   I hope you have all the successes in life that it has to offer, but you are going to have to get out of that bed to make it happen.  I would say to come back to RLC sometime but to be honest with you, I don't even watch RLC anymore!   Good luck in your life Danaya!!!!

• Upvote 4

This is big shout out to the our APHRODITE

Such lovely young lady from deep in the heart of Ukraine. Such incredible Beauty, The most Mysterious Eyes, Such a lovely Smile and irresistible Laugh. Very thoughtful and kind to others always.

A vivacious personality that simply was not shown to us nearly enough. There is so much good in your heart and soul. From time to time you allowed to it come out, and we were able to see you for the person who really are. Very professional towards your roommates, Very professional with your make up. Very professional in front of the cameras.  Yet very funny at times, with quite the sense of humor.

Depression and Boredom took it's toll upon you, and that is a shame. If only you could have maintained the spirit you arrived with, you would have been one of the best of all time, and left RLC with an unmatched legacy.

I will always remember what you did for Ilona on many occasions, but especially her birthday when her heart was broken.The thoughtfulness you showed Adele upon returning from her trip home. The way you made yourself available to Aida even though you did not care for her.  The way befriended Vika. To the true voyeur, these actions speak volumes, far more than the nudity ever will.

We all wish you the very best of what life has to offer you in the future, and we want to thank you for sharing three months of your young life with us, it's been quite the ride for sure. 

As always BE SAFE, BE WELL, AND MOST OF ALL BE HAPPY, SMILE AT THE WORLD AND WATCH IT SMILE BACK.

74.gif53.gif52.gif14.gif

• Upvote 4