New girl is Danaya

Yes it looks better with the two girls but there is always the phantom of Adele drags

Don't know everything that happened outside the apartment with Adele and its many tensions when they were returning from night club that  hurts me

Fatigue, alcohol or other low blows of Adele and the cameras did not help morale, but I hope for her it's going to get better soon  

• Upvote 1

with the tranlations et mainly last translation of yuri (thanks yuri), i definitively think taht DANAYA is a good personn. She needs to find someone good with she can trust, a good friend or a good lover. RLC was a good experience for her, i think she had learned things. I will be happy if i can see her another time. She's not just cute, As for me, she is one of the girl who had a different personnaly (in the good sence) compared other girls here, in the number of posts about her can attest that. After she will gone, i will miss her. That will be not same after her,  

• Upvote 8

Danaya I truly understand  how u r feeling. well let me help u understand something about that mirror above  the dresser . what ever they told u is not true . the mirror will not take your sole It is a spiritual guide that shows u for who u are.  But if u look good at it hun u can see your ora witch will show u how wonderful u really are and it  will not suck the energy from u. It  will  take the negative energy away .It is in the right spot to where the  positive energy will flow into u witch will help u  when u r feeling down and less confident about your self . Believe me Beautiful I been around this kind of thing all my life. and if u really getting to that point don't close yourself in that place get up and get out for a while . Take in a different atmosphere that will help u a lot. When I get to that point myself I push myself to get out and go ride or walk. take care beautiful I have confidence in u.......Your Wolf

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

Danaya I truly understand  how u r feeling. well let me help u understand something about that mirror above  the dresser . what ever they told u is not true . the mirror will not take your sole It is a spiritual guide that shows u for who u are.  But if u look good at it hun u can see your ora witch will show u how wonderful u really are and it  will not suck the energy from u. It  will  take the negative energy away .It is in the right spot to where the  positive energy will flow into u witch will help u  when u r feeling down and less confident about your self . Believe me Beautiful I been around this kind of thing all my life. and if u really getting to that point don't close yourself in that place get up and get out for a while . Take in a different atmosphere that will help u a lot. When I get to that point myself I push myself to get out and go ride or walk. take care beautiful I have confidence in u.......Your Wolf

To me, Danaya appears to be a depressed twin of Kristy, in the sense of her playfulness with the girls. Did anyone ever mention if she had a boyfriend or that she was possibly a little LES ?  She definitely loves going around the apartment nude or always topless, displaying her fabulous tits to the other girls. I have never heard mention of a boy friend myself, but maybe I missed it. However, she seems to be one big, hot piece of a woman !

• Upvote 1

Danaya , dear Danaya

You are alone actually, alone too even the two other girls are here... PLEASE DANAYA, DON'T LET US THIS SOUVENIR OF YOU, THIS IMAGE OF YOU BEFORE YOU GO.... Don't let us the image of a Danaya alone in his room, without interaction with other, and not here the rest of day : That is not what you have done during the 3 months. Please Dana, don't let us this image of you in our memory ; you could be one of the greastest with a good friend; YOU COULD BE BECOME UNFORGETABLE - SO DONT BECOME LIKE OTHER GIRL WITHOUT INTEREST.  I would like to keep in my memory the kind Danaya (with the surprise for the birthday of ilona for exemple), the sexy and funny danaya, the Danaya who interact with each other ; i understand you fed up with this appart now, but please don't let us this image of you. Dammit, What can i say for convince you ????

• Upvote 6

In the beginning u caught my eye. I saw such beauty  and so much to get up and go for a ride. the smiles u gave took me by surprise. But I kept listening to Ilona and Adele and made me fall again. your actions have turned and u fallen aside. My heart is torn for what u have become from all that beauty within  has disappeared . u turned your back. so now I must disappear. Someone will lighten the way again and the happiness will always be there but for now i say to  you goodbye.

3 hours ago, eaglewolf01 said:

In the beginning u caught my eye. I saw such beauty  and so much to get up and go for a ride. the smiles u gave took me by surprise. But I kept listening to Ilona and Adele and made me fall again. your actions have turned and u fallen aside. My heart is torn for what u have become from all that beauty within  has disappeared . u turned your back. so now I must disappear. Someone will lighten the way again and the happiness will always be there but for now i say to  you goodbye.

Oh now you have gone and done it! Every morning she woke for your approval. Now you broke her heart. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, silentrunning said:

lol

some facts (maybe not)

she is always a party girl.

she has been a lot of countries. 

she does have a sense of humor.

in barcelona night club trips, adele slutty-fat-ass often attracted men, not danaya cute-big-boobs, and that really hurt.

ilona did not deceive her about this apartment, she knew the fact of this apartment.

she knew the old story between adele and ilona, and she did not care. neither of them is her friend.

she feels boring not pressure. 

she does not like aida, but she is professional and helps that "princess" as she can.

her make-up skill is very professional.

...... anything else?

hey it is just a poem.

I have to say; I'll be sad to see Danaya go.

Not because of what she showed us while with RLC - but because I know there is a wonderful personality trapped inside that body that we didn't get to see much. Add to that she is a knockout in many ways, and you have the potential for a near perfect woman.

I honestly hope she finds herself, or someone that can bring the best of her to the surface. I have a feeling that if she gets there, she will have a very happy life and make someone else very happy to.

I also know we probably won't see her again, which is sad. I'd love to see what she has become in 6 months or a year, but she will always be on my mind because I know she can be so much more.

Good life and good luck Danaya !

• Upvote 6

Dear Danaya,

It will be with a heavy heart when I see you leave the apartment for the last time this coming week. When one does not speak the language, it leads unfortunately to wild speculation to the activities being performed outside of the apartment and the last three months has been, to say the least, an emotional roller coaster for me. Some of your antics when you came back from your late nights out have been quite humorous but the more recent times quite disturbing. Your beauty and radiant, cheeky smile has remained undiminished so I hope these star qualities stay with you for many years to come. Thank you for the pleasure of knowing you through the waves of the internet and for the future please be your own person and not be coerced into doing things that you think might be pleasing others. Bon voyage my lovely lady, look after yourself and thanks for the memories. :heart: :heart: :heart: 

• Upvote 2