New girl is Danaya

I am going to have to agree with thestarider on this one!  This apartment has always been my favorite apartment since it came along because you never knew what was going to happen at any given time....well, sometimes you could have a lucky guess but that's about it.  I'm a true voyeur through and through but the constant teasing gets old really quick.  When Kamila came back for the second time I joined RLC but cancelled when I seen that it was going to be the exact same teasing as the first time.  When there is as much teasing that goes on like there has been in this apartment, I for one get to where I am expecting to see more but nothing ever happens.  The fact that Danaya spends 90% of her time upstairs and in her bed according to several people, leaves nothing for me to look forward to anymore.  As a free cam viewer I used to love to look in on this apartment as the girls were downstairs allot in the beginning, but now I hardly even check this apartment out anymore.  I feel that they have given us all they are going to give us and it's time for them to move on.  As Yury stated in a post, Danaya is going to stay with Adele due to her contacts in whatever business Danaya is seeking outside the apartment and I have a very strong opinion of what that is!  Danaya & Adele need to leave the apartment and go get an apartment of their own where they can burn the midnight oil in whatever ventures they seek.  It's time for new girls that can bring something more to the table!!   Before you start picking my post apart, I want it to be known that Danaya has become my favorite all time girl of RLC (she is my avatar pic as a matter of fact) but under the current circumstances, it's past time for her and her sidekick to leave!

• Upvote 3

i respect totally your opinion harleyfatboy, but before there had lot of posts about ilona and danaya, their relations and what they do outside, and what they do after, and now these posts are globally the same about adele and danaya. So perhaps can we give us the benefit of doubt ?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, jjs said:

Starider the problem with your comment about Danaya is you started with the word WE, It is not we it is YOU, we love the girl.

as stated previously you are in the minority then, as the majority does not feel as you do !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Mr.Box you have every right to dislike or disagree with what I have posted of course, so let me address your post and break it down as you have mine.

First, this is in fact the entertainment apartment and has been since the inception of Nora and Kiko's project. This is the new philosophy and direction of RLC since it has become so popular and is now a corporate entity instead of the small project that was started so long ago. As I have been a member for 3 years now, and watched RLC for free for quite a while prior to that.

I have in no way shown disrespect to any participant on RLC, simply stated that I feel she has been teasing us, and I am tired of it, and don't like to be laughed at. The formalities you speak of are just that.... respect...... period.......... Mr. Box.

Please explain to me how you feel I am putting any kind of pressure on a current resident, Have I any way pleaded or instructed the resident to do any kind special show for me? No I have not, just made the statement again that we are tired of the games and the teasing, and if you read all the posts over he last few weeks you will see that I am not in the minority here, but the majority.

I did suggest that she try something new, that I can't deny, mostly referring to the fact that she is bed for most of every 24 hour period. Or let a new group of girls come to the apartment.

I did not disagree with the approach that RLC is going or taking.  You are absolutely right, I have that choice to cancel or just not watch this apartment much, and that is what I have chose to do, not watch this apartment much anymore.

Thanks for reading my post, and as always please do comment. I like a good discussion.

You awake the impression she is misbehaving and that the community is or will dislike her because of that. At the same time your text is addressed personally (with action prompt) and you also add two very negativ emoticons to underline your statment very hateful. This is not respect and seams to be meant to create pressure. 

The new direction of this apartment and the apartment of K&K is very unfortunate, i think. Therfore, I also think that general criticism is appropriate and needed. However, the discision to add this approch to this apartment and the apartment of K&K is done by RLC and not by the girls. ... Therfore, I think, RLC is to blame for the lake of reality, that we could observing in recent times. 

Ultimately, I think, RLC will make an adjustment when a large part of the customer base do not agree with the new concept. ... Unfortunately, it seams, that currently the crowd tends more for an wide approval (especially for the apartment of K&K). Maybe, because new things are always a bit exciting. Maybe, because they really like this "SHOW".  ... I do not know. ... However, personal criticism should always be limited to personal wrongdoing. ... In this case, we see more a general change of direction. It is not the decision of the girls, i think. ... The girls are fine.  

• Upvote 4

absoluty, the girls are fine, they had globally stop to hide their action in the "secret room", effectly they go out a lot, but the most important is someone missing, a third girl to animate the appart (like irma,  always irma...). It is the fault of RLC, not danaya or adele

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, MrBox said:

You awake the impression she is misbehaving and that the community is or will dislike her because of that. At the same time your text is addressed personally (with action prompt) and you also add two very negativ emoticons to underline your statment very hateful. This is not respect and seams to be meant to create pressure. 

The new direction of this apartment and the apartment of K&K is very unfortunate, i think. Therfore, I also think that general criticism is appropriate and needed. However, the discision to add this approch to this apartment and the apartment of K&K is done by RLC and not by the girls. ... Therfore, I think, RLC is to blame for the lake of reality, that we could observing in recent times. 

Ultimately, I think, RLC will make an adjustment when a large part of the customer base do not agree with the new concept. ... Unfortunately, it seams, that currently the crowd tends more for an wide approval (especially for the apartment of K&K). Maybe, because new things are always a bit exciting. Maybe, because they really like this "SHOW".  ... I do not know. ... However, personal criticism should always be limited to personal wrongdoing. ... In this case, we see more a general change of direction. It is not the decision of the girls, i think. ... The girls are fine.  

Mr.Box you make very valid points in the bottom two paragraphs, I simply do not agree, that post in any way was meant to place pressure or is disrespectful. The frustration emoticon, and two thumbs down emoticon, mean just what they signify. frustration, and thumbs down on the actions of being in bed most of every day. Sir, I do not find these as hateful, and just being visually expressive.

• Upvote 3

Ok ...  ?... Just be nice to the girls. ?

BTW, i think the emoticon is original meant as something like "anger" and "boo" (like in blame someone). ... No matter. ... If it not meant to be hateful, it is fine with me.

• Upvote 2

harley  fatboy    well  said    danaya    my     favorite     as    well      anybody     in     modelling      industry     watching     rlc     take    this    girl     and give  her    a  career      i     think    shes     a   kind     careing     young    lady    that      deserves     it      as     you  said     get   rid   of   other

11/3/16

After returning from the party Friday morning
Danaya was on the phone. Initially, the conversation concerned work. Later they spoke about a boyfriend. Danaya was  crying during the entire conversation.
D: This is a big problem. He doesn't speak English ...
D: I even cried today. He went with us to the dinner. I was so ashamed that I drank. So ashamed, I went to play with other guys. He was offended and left. And then I sat and cried.
D: What do I do? I really like him. He is very handsome.
D: He totally did not understand English. We met glancing at each other. Throughout the night we kissed. And the next time we met I was ashamed to even look at him. 
D: I do not know if he likes me or should I stop thinking about him.
D: But I take her example. She (Adele) hang out with other guys and her guy still was with her. And my guy got offended, and went home.

D: She (Adele) conducts a different policy. If the guy doesn't pay attention to you then you should not worry about it.

D: It turned out that we were together at the club and by the fact that we don't understand each other .... I was close to him a bit but it was kind of strange. And it's not that I went and kissed the other guys. I just stood with the others or danced. 

D: I do not know what she meant by matters of the heart. This means that I have run after him or what?

D: I understand that we're different. You say to imitate her behavior. If she even goes fuck with someone else they will still be with her. And I just look at someone else and and they leave me.

During the conversation comes Adele and says: Whatever happens I still love you. Why are you crying silly?
D: Guess?
A: Stupid, stupid.
Adele goes out for a while and Dana ends the conversation.

D to A constantly crying: You do not understand. I usually don't find anyone that I like.
A: He is not worth it. Why cry. Even if you like him.
D: Once again I tell you that I usually don't find anyone that I like.
A: So you should cry because of him?
D: Because I liked honest man.
A: Come on, why you cry because of him?

D still crying.
A: His friend is in general an asshole and will tell him everything.
D: You can write to him and ask him not say anything.
A: No, nothing will come of this. He will tell him that she wanted him not to tell, they are friends. It's just like I would tell you not to tell.
Adela imitating herself. "You do not tell her anything. Of course I will not tell her so. "
Danaya starts laughing through her tears.
A: It is better not to write. Maybe he forgets.

Next Adela tells about a conversation with another guy who told her that he knows about her kissing with Souli.
D: How can he know.
A: Apparently Souli babbled.
D: Completely frivolous. You licked with him and he babbled.
A:  I just kissed him on the lips.
D: I saw it. (Shows how it looked)
A: I kissed him on the lips. You do not understand the difference between a kiss and lick?
D: I saw it.
A: After all, he was back to you.
Danaya still shows what she saw.
A: laughing, defaming me and I am still friends with you.
A: You are stupid, stupid.
Danay crying again: And are you kidding me.

Danaya cries and says that she is unwell.
 Later, the girls talk about other guys. It turns out that Danaya likes more than one guy.
 Adele: I wonder what they think about the fact that we live together?

Danaya: They know that we hang out with guys.
 Then, again, the discussion of who's who to kiss (or lick), and how. Each of the girls remains with her own version. 

Danaya goes to sleep. After a moment comes Adele. For some time talking about other things and then again begin to argue about the same things as before.

Dana says that these guys don't ask girls for regular date.
Adele: Here all come together in the evening. Partying until morning. They sleep during the day. There is no other life here. None of these people work. After the sleepless nights they wouldn't be able to do anything else. You can only wake up in bed together.

3/12/16

Danaya believes that if a guy likes a girl he should ask her out for a date and tell her what she can expect from him.
Next talk about some guy Ali, with whom Adele is flirting (I do not know how to define their relationship). Adele says that she is in foreign country and has a right to meet different people. Ali has no right to judge her.
Dana says that Adele should change tactics. Agrees that she should meet with a lot of guys but they should not know about it. In contrast, Ali sees everything what Adele does with who she is talking and how she behaves toward other men. He saw how Adele drank in the bar with a stripper. He saw how she kissed Julio.

D: you brought him a gift and you hang out with other guys. He probably knows that you kissed the hat guy.
A: He probably told him about it. They probably talk about us. That's why Souli several times asked me whether he is my boyfriend.

Further more endless discussion on who they kissed, who tried more than kissing  etc.....

• Upvote 13