New girl is Danaya

danaya sad actually, in phone with someone... when i see her sad at this point, i think she's can't be a bad, girl. Don't be sad dayana, you're young, cute, and a the near future is so great for a girl like you.  You have too many question in your mind and that disturb you. Just think to the present, the near future comes easily if you think like that. Just accept that is ritten on yout shirt " stop worring about thing you cannot control "

• Upvote 1

On 6.4.2016 at 10:55 PM, homersimpson95 said:

danaya sad actually, in phone with someone... when i see her sad at this point, i think she's can't be a bad, girl. Don't be sad dayana, you're young, cute, and a the near future is so great for a girl like you.  You have too many question in your mind and that disturb you. Just think to the present, the near future comes easily if you think like that. Just accept that is ritten on yout shirt " stop worring about thing you cannot control "

Danaya has show she really dosen't have a bad personallity. The way she took care of Ilona, when Ilona had a misshap with her flight to her birthday, shows that.

I haven't followed too closely the last few weeks, but did see the Adele and Aida fight in Adeles room. And too sad too see everybody seems to blame Adele on the bad tension. Adele never seemed like that kind of person, si Aida must have said something turing her under maintenance arrival to piss her off.

For me Aida looks like a girl that thinks the world circles around her, and it looks like Vika already don't want to spend all her time with her either.

11 hours ago, Frankster said:

Danaya has show she really dosen't have a bad personallity. The way she took care of Ilona, when Ilona had a misshap with her flight to her birthday, shows that.

I haven't followed too closely the last few weeks, but did see the Adele and Aida fight in Adeles room. And too sad too see everybody seems to blame Adele on the bad tension. Adele never seemed like that kind of person, si Aida must have said something turing her under maintenance arrival to piss her off.

For me Aida looks like a girl that thinks the world circles around her, and it looks like Vika already don't want to spend all her time with her either.

If you're interested, the tension between Aida and Adele relates to issues outside the apartment. Adele and Aida knew each other from Ukraine, and early in Adele's tenancy she contacted Aida to invite her to the apartment. Apparantly Aida then told some of Adele's friends *something* about Adele which she believed to be true and which was derogatory to Adele. When Adele went back to Ukraine for 3 days she found out that Aida had been talking about her, which made her angry

• Upvote 3

ok ok ok... although I will miss her, Dayana needs to be able to go home already. All she does now is stay in bed almost all day. Not healthy.....and not interesting! lol............ Her friends' times were up, so they had to leave her. I'm sure she misses Ilona and Adele, so she will just sit there until it's her time to go. So RLC please let her go. She would probably be happier. Just my opinion anyway.........

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, GetSome2014 said:

ok ok ok... although I will miss her, Dayana needs to be able to go home already. All she does now is stay in bed almost all day. Not healthy.....and not interesting! lol............ Her friends' times were up, so they had to leave her. I'm sure she misses Ilona and Adele, so she will just sit there until it's her time to go. So RLC please let her go. She would probably be happier. Just my opinion anyway.........

Whatever the reason Danaya was very good mood today, some excellent topless dancing and prancing about. Nothing we haven't seen before, but I love her boobs and no way should she be sent away soon, though no doubt shye will be 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, J0kk3r said:

Whatever the reason Danaya was very good mood today, some excellent topless dancing and prancing about. Nothing we haven't seen before, but I love her boobs and no way should she be sent away soon, though no doubt shye will be 

I'm happy to hear that.  all I ever see her doing is laying in bed.  glad she is moving around at least. 

2 hours ago, J0kk3r said:

Какой бы ни была причина Даная было очень хорошее настроение сегодня, некоторые отличные топлесс танцы и гарцевал. Ничего мы не видели раньше, но я люблю ее сиськи и никоим образом не должна она быть отослан в ближайшее время, хотя, без сомнения, SHYE не будет 

She needs a little time to get out of depression. Now she is on the right track.

• Upvote 5

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

She needs a little time to get out of depression. Now she is on the right track.

I agree Yury, she seems to have turned the corner, and is now going out with the other two girls and having sum fun. She is much happier and it shows.

• Upvote 3