New girl is Danaya

if    i   am    right     after     ilona     left      and    danaya s     month     was     nearly    up      she    was    ready    to  go    home       shes    now   in   her  2nd month       and      possibly       staying      a   3rd

danaya doesn't looks very happy, very enjoy since few days. I'm sad for her, she was more happy when ilona was here, and this tricky situation between the 2 others girls don't ameliorate the mood. She could be so fantastic here,  That is a realy loss for us and RLC, because she had never can be show what she can do.

6 hours ago, See said:

Is this the third, fourth, or the umpteenth day in a row Danay spend only in bed It can not be sleepiness anymore, deep depression?

Frequent and excessive use of alcohol, I think. ?

• Upvote 2

totally   agree  homersimpson    this     aint     the   danaya      that     came    in   here    2     months     ago            shes been   sticking    to   adele    & adele has    caused    all     ths     shit        will    be    a    disaster     if    danaya     decides     to      pack      &  go      home     someone     needs    to    get  in   there     &    sort     out     adele   &     this     mess     

this is my opinion I think danaya and adele are saying shit right behind aida back  did you guy's notice how adele went in danaya room and start whispering to danaya ear. and then when aida went out danaya went in adele room to finish talking about aida behind her back

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, GetSome2014 said:

I really wish I spoke their language....I hate having to guess. lol....never gonna happen, but I wish RLC had subtitles! JMHO!

Even if they had subtitles.....there would be a lag of at least 5 minutes so they could change the text to what suits there needs when needed!  I have wanted that for a long time until it clicked to me that it would still be false!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm on a tequila kind of night....sorry folks for the interruptions!

drink an extra one for all of us Harley. I want to see Dayana get wasted and try to give Adele a massage

• Upvote 1