New girl is Danaya

Can i ask somthing?? So everyone wants to see adele and danaya go at it.. but how u going to see them girl to girl scene if maybe, just maybe every things in the apartment is vibrating?? Lets just say from little dildos, to underwear, from blankets, couch and etc.. so do girl to giro scene if they are satisfied by being laying down or sitting down?? Thats why RLC guys must do some actions or else they loose a lot of a subscribers..

Мій Dearest Даная

Я не впевнений, як би це сказати, так що я буду прямо вперед.

Адель не добре для вас, вона зробила вас бути кимось, хто ти ні !!!

Я спостерігав за тобою кожен день, тому що я вуайерист.

Ви змінили так багато в останні тижні з моменту вашого друга Ілона наліво.

ЧОМУ ??? Я збентежений. Мені сумно !!!! і я в шоці !!!!

Ви були стати однією з найпопулярніших дівчат, коли-небудь бути в проекті Барселона.

Ваша популярність різко знизилася, так як ви стали як Адель.

Боюся, власники проекту можуть відправити вас додому, як і інші дівчата перед тим, хто тусувалися весь час. Я сумую за тобою Афродіти

Ми турбуємося за вас, тому що ми дбаємо про вас.

Дякуємо за поділ так багато про те, хто ви є, деякі з них не скоро забудуть вас !!!

Я знаю, що ви отримаєте цю інформацію, тому що це дуже важливо !!!!!

Світ і Любов, бути безпечними і бути щасливим

post-58006-145739696952_thumb.jpg

Мій Dearest Даная

Я не впевнений, як би це сказати, так що я буду прямо вперед.

Адель не добре для вас, вона зробила вас бути кимось, хто ти ні !!!

Я спостерігав за тобою кожен день, тому що я вуайерист.

Ви змінили так багато в останні тижні з моменту вашого друга Ілона наліво.

ЧОМУ ??? Я збентежений. Мені сумно !!!! і я в шоці !!!!

Ви були стати однією з найпопулярніших дівчат, коли-небудь бути в проекті Барселона.

Ваша популярність різко знизилася, так як ви стали як Адель.

Боюся, власники проекту можуть відправити вас додому, як і інші дівчата перед тим, хто тусувалися весь час. Я сумую за тобою Афродіти

Ми турбуємося за вас, тому що ми дбаємо про вас.

Дякуємо за поділ так багато про те, хто ви є, деякі з них не скоро забудуть вас !!!

Я знаю, що ви отримаєте цю інформацію, тому що це дуже важливо !!!!!

Світ і Любов, бути безпечними і бути щасливим

Well said...I too am sad...Just when I started to like her, Adele came in..and, she did change and, at least from my perspective, not for the good.

Well said...I too am sad...Just when I started to like her, Adele came in..and, she did change and, at least from my perspective, not for the good.

if u remember she said she would like to go out but she doesn't have the money so in this case with adele now she is going out and she does have the money to do what ever. it is a change for her but in my eyes it's not the best change for her . glad to c her get out but she can do better than this . but we r all human .

Can see Danaya have gotten her her first smart phone it seems.

Used a old "Nokia" type before. All the horror that it might bring us viewers (not to much, since we'll see more of her since it's smaller the the iPad).

It's good too see that RLC is paying the girls a fair/good amount of money.

I am a little curious does any one know who danaya talk's to on skype ? is it her mom or sister ?  just asking

I (Norsman) let out a picture but it is not clear. But do not think it is Ilona as some believe. Seems to have glasses?

I (Norsman) let out a picture but it is not clear. But do not think it is Ilona as some believe. Seems to have glasses?

I've seen pictures of the woman she talks to on her tablet and I agree that it is not Ilona, but I have seen pictures from last night of the girl on her phone she was talking to while in bed and it was definitely Ilona.

I've seen pictures of the woman she talks to on her tablet and I agree that it is not Ilona, but I have seen pictures from last night of the girl on her phone she was talking to while in bed and it was definitely Ilona.

Wow I was watching last night and didn't notice that, you could be right!

ice_screenshot_20160301-223038.png

ice_screenshot_20160301-223055.png

ice_screenshot_20160301-223145.png