New girl is Danaya

Danaya,

You once cooked by candlelight, that was probably the most erotic kitchen scene ever on RLC,  :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

You have a incredible pair of pink G string panties you wore that night, it is the only time since you arrived you chose those panties. :yeahbaby:

As much as you love that new I phone, we loved to see you in those panties again. :yes: :yikes:

I guess one can dream can't they ?? :poke: :poke:

dana  & eagle wolf    dead  right    about    danaya      would    bringig    back  ilona    be    such  a  bad    thing    they  go  on  ok    then    adele    could  go    out    as  often    as  she  likes    i    think  thats  all  shes  her  for

Danaya said she will not go out party until Adele returns.

Danaya is afraid to sleep alone in the apartment.

Danaya dictated Adele message to a guy:

Our relationship should not develop so quickly. I'm not yet convinced. No sex ... for now.

They commented on different bunch of guys.

Adele: One group wants only drink and have sex and the second is more enjoyable.

Danaya: The second group I really liked.

Adele: This guy in baseball cap was so funny. And the other in the sweater.

Danaya: They are such jokers.

Danaya: When you leave for good I will party with Christian. He probably knows that I like him.

I've seen pictures of the woman she talks to on her tablet and I agree that it is not Ilona, but I have seen pictures from last night of the girl on her phone she was talking to while in bed and it was definitely Ilona.

I've heard that she says Mama several times. However, it seems odd that she turns out naked on the way to his mother. Grids boobs and shows pussy.

Agree that girl on the phone is Ilona

I see many have opinions of our GODDESS Danaya. I too have some thoughts about Danaya that I have observed over the 40 days.

Please if you chose to reply to post, I ask that you be respectful, and I really don't want to hear any rude shit, I want to know what you think?

So here goes:

Danaya is very comfortable nudity, far more comfortable than most girls who have been in this apartment with the exception of Ilona.

Danaya has a pair of great tits, but her nipples are rarely hard, I have only seen it a couple of times. even though she lets the girls play them. they don't get hard, Now a couple times she has in fact made then hard by her own touch, and once when Ilona pinched her nipple it got hard.

She is extremely proud of her tits, and why wouldn't she be, they are fantastic tits. She seldom covers them, and loves to display them, bounce them. shake them, and twirl them around and around. We certainly love this without a doubt. But what she doesn't do is what Irma did with her tits, turned herself on by rubbing and massaging them in a sensual manor, This Danaya never does. You tell me she gets turned on and plays under the covers.. I say nope it's just a show and fake. If she was getting herself off she would use what she sees as her best asset to turn herself on and get herself horny and ready. This she does not do ever since she has been here.

Now the next topic is about her vagina, you know she was a long time before she was comfortable allowing us to even see her vagina, but now she is like a I stated above very comfortable with nudity, but what she is not comfortable with is her vagina, so some say she is shy, I don't buy this interpretation in any way. I believe she is very embarrassed and or ashamed of her vagina for some reason, I have not been able to figure that one out as of yet. She is almost completely afraid to touch it except to wash it in the shower. You never even see her scratch it, sometimes you see rubbing the razor burn from shaving, but that is about it, example compare her to K&K and how they treat their vaginas, as far how they scratch and and touch themselves. I think you may see my point.

As always I welcome your comments, but please I ask you to be polite........ Thanks

I do not know if it is really comfortable with her ​​body

she is always looking at herself in a mirror as Irma was

it done but somehow it disturbs to appear completely naked because of his crippling shyness and cameras but also topless ca bothers the least I really do not know why I can explain it

when she has her sexuality never masturbate over blankets because she knows that someone is watching over her and that is a good person and she does not want to disappoint

it is my view may be that I'm wrong

Je ne sais pas si elle est vraiment à l' aise avec son corps

elle est toujours à se regarder dans une glace comme le faisait Irma

elle le fait mais quelque part  cela la perturbe de se montrer complètement nue à cause de sa timidité maladive et des caméras aussi  mais topless cela  la dérange moins je ne sais pas pourquoi vraiment je peux l' expliquer

Quand a sa sexualité elle se masturbera jamais  au dessus des couvertures car elle sait que quelqu'un veille sur elle et que c' est une bonne personne et elle ne veut pas la décevoir

C 'est mon avis peut etre que je me trompe

I've heard that she says Mama several times. However, it seems odd that she turns out naked on the way to his mother. Grids boobs and shows pussy.

Agree that girl on the phone is Ilona

Nevertheless, she calls her "mom".

She even talks to her as a friend, sometimes using swear words in conversation.

Now the next topic is about her vagina, you know she was a long time before she was comfortable allowing us to even see her vagina, but now she is like a I stated above very comfortable with nudity, but what she is not comfortable with is her vagina, so some say she is shy, I don't buy this interpretation in any way. I believe she is very embarrassed and or ashamed of her vagina for some reason, I have not been able to figure that one out as of yet. She is almost completely afraid to touch it except to wash it in the shower. You never even see her scratch it, sometimes you see rubbing the razor burn from shaving, but that is about it, example compare her to K&K and how they treat their vaginas, as far how they scratch and and touch themselves. I think you may see my point.

I agree.

She rarely shaves in the bathroom and yet her pussy is always perfectly shaved. When she takes showers, contrary to all the RLC girls who  long and vigorously washing the vagina, she doesnot wash her vagina, only a few water on her pussy. It seems obvious to me that she does it in the downstair toilet.

Ilona who exhibited many also had this tendency to never touch her pussy. The difference is that I think Ilona has a real problem with sex. While Danaya is a normal girl who ensures expose on RLC only nudity and anything else that might be associated with sex to preserve her image.

Je suis d'accord.

Elle se rase rarement dans la salle de bain et pourtant sa chatte est toujours parfaitement épilée. Quand elle se douche, contrairement à toutes les filles de RLC qui se lave longuement et energiquement le vagin, elle se lave à peine le vagin. Il me semble évident qu'elle le fait dans les toilettes du rez-de-chausée.

Ilona qui s'exhibait beaucoup avait aussi cette tendance à ne jamais toucher sa chatte. La différence est que je pense qu'Ilona a un vrai problème personnel avec le sexe. Alors que pour Danaya c'est une fille normale qui s'assure d'exposer sur RLC uniquement de la nudité et aucunement ce qui pourrait être associé à du sexe pour préserver son image