What Are They Doing

I'm well aware of that. It's why I said "almost". I actually liked her tattoos, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't have cost her a few modeling jobs. As a rule, I don't usually like them. But, Irma's looked nice to me. The script font was nice and the way the words curved around her was pretty sensual IMO.  :)

i agree and i'm not a lover of tattoo's at all.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to websters dictionary the definition of voyeur:

voyeurplay

noun  voy·eur  \vwä-ˈyər, vȯi-ˈər\

Simple Definition of voyeur

Popularity: Top 1% of lookups

: a person who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people have sex

: a person who likes seeing and talking or writing about something that is considered to be private

Full Definition of voyeur

:  one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts; broadly :  one who habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means

:  a prying observer who is usually seeking the sordid or the scandalous

And exhibitionism:

exhibitionismplay

noun  ex·hi·bi·tion·ism  \-ˈbi-shə-ˌni-zəm\

Simple Definition of exhibitionism

Popularity: Bottom 50% of words

: behavior that is meant to attract attention to yourself

Full Definition of exhibitionism

a :  a perversion in which sexual gratification is obtained from the indecent exposure of one's genitals (as to a stranger)

b :  an act of such exposure

:  the act or practice of behaving so as to attract attention to oneself

I guess your definitions and mine are somewhat different, but yet similar.

You are quite the venomous snake aren't you.

First, there can't be yours or mine definition. There can only be one definition, one which comes from a dictionary.

Second, I said the exact same thing you report here. Or do you have a problem understanding what you're reading?

Now you on the other hand in your original post said that "you don't like the teasing because that's not true voyeurism" which makes zero sense because again as per dictionary definition, you're the one doing the voyeurism by watching them. Them or their actions have nothing to do with voyeurism! They could have possibly something to do with  "exhibitionism" if you had solid proof that they walk around topless on purpose and experience pleasure from the act. But you CAN'T. You don't see them soaking their panties with lady juice, right?

Go back and read carefully because you are confused and confuse us.

Experts from my original post to the thread:

1. I have not been disappointed in any way by all but the girls apartment that was produced by RLC for the sole reason of drawing in subscribers.

Why does RLC when the girls apartment is occupied, and you log in always, no how many apartments occupied, take you this apartment first? or better known as a teaser, and in opinion that is why the models are there to tease us into laying down a premium membership.

2. A voyeurs expectation is to catch a glimpse of what he or she is not suppose to see normally, that in itself is the thrill of being a voyeur.

a person who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people have sex

one obtaining sexual gratification from observing unsuspecting individuals who are partly undressed, naked, or engaged in sexual acts; broadly :  one who  habitually seeks sexual stimulation by visual means

3.With that being said RLC does have it exhibitionist as well and that is a form of voyeurism that voyeurs do enjoy. and is meant to tease for the short periods of time it takes for them to perform the act of exhibiting, once again outside of what we would normally do in life. My point is this, the almost total and complete toplessness and even complete nudity is not normal for a voyeur, but more normal for nudist's. That is why so many say that want so much more from the girls apartment because they feel they are being entertained instead of the glimpse of what is not normal everyday life.

a perversion in which sexual gratification is obtained from the indecent exposure of one's genitals (as to a stranger)

an act of such exposure

the act or practice of behaving so as to attract attention to oneself

I suppose you think that I would not look up or know the definitions before making such a post?

I am not confused, and no else has said they are confused.

Each time I log in I get Carla and Mario's apt.

Formerly. Leora&Paul were stanard login apt. I never log out, just drive computer down and while switching on again, it is logging in and continues just where being stopped.

I was on Zoya and Levs, and logged out, then logged back in and it went to Ilonas bedroom. I don't know maybe its my system that causes this, but I know if they are not there it will log into a different apartment strange.

Someone days ago wanted to call this cam "Ilona's Head"...funny.  Now we can modify to Danaya's Head.  Still Boring, but hopefully they are doing something productive on those computers.  We have the choice of not watching that dull activity.

Someone days ago wanted to call this cam "Ilona's Head"...funny.  Now we can modify to Danaya's Head.  Still Boring, but hopefully they are doing something productive on those computers.  We have the choice of not watching that dull activity.

I just think she's sitting there while she eats. For some reason, she stopped eating downstairs.

She has moved to the bed now

I was on Zoya and Levs, and logged out, then logged back in and it went to Ilonas bedroom. I don't know maybe its my system that causes this, but I know if they are not there it will log into a different apartment strange.

Dude you don't see an answer in your own question? At log in RLC randomly loads a room that currently has people in it. It would be stupid on their part to load a room that has nobody in it, wouldn't it? And like spielo said, if you don't log out of the site but just close the browser, when you return it loads the same room you were in when you left. So while you think that you are logging off the site, I think you are actually just closing the browser window.