The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

That's it. I'm done. I can't wait for them any longer. This is literally the worst I think I've ever seen from any couple on RLC. I know Paul doesn't last long but at least he's not afraid of pussy like this guys seems to be. And she's just as bad as he is, refuses to take any initiative. Oh well, if anything I'd say they were both nervous of the cameras so I'm not sure if I can fully blame them.

That's it. I'm done. I can't wait for them any longer. This is literally the worst I think I've ever seen from any couple on RLC. I know Paul doesn't last long but at least he's not afraid of pussy like this guys seems to be. And she's just as bad as he is, refuses to take any initiative. Oh well, if anything I'd say they were both nervous of the cameras so I'm not sure if I can fully blame them.

No idea what this was.  ???  But for a guest couple with sex on the first night (planned) there really behaved strangely. ... No idea why they did that, but I think the attempt has failed due to shyness.  :-\ ... No matter. Guest are never to blame especially if they are so sympathetic.  :)