The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

Bogdan just came out of the bedroom, paused for a second at the bathroom to listen, and then continued to the toilet to take his piss. I can not hear SHIT from the hallway cam so Efim must not be that satisfying for his girl. They have been in there for a while so he must have a floppy disk!

why the bathroom cam it's not infrared? f*ck !

I think you should all right your local mayor, state rep, congress, parliament, the president, euromike69, the fire chief, the chief cook and bottle washer, cab driver, RLC janitor, Chuck Norris, and the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders to get that damn camera fixed or tell that fucking dip shit Eatspam to not turn the fucking light off and hide!!  I feel better now, sleep in piece :)

It is funny that this is the guy who used to explain at length to Diana how he couldn't have sex with her while his dick was in her mouth!

It's likely just a matter of time and this girl will start getting the same treatment.

He should hook up with John Wayne Bobbit's Ex-Wife. She knows how to take care of guys like Efim.  :lmao:

It's likely just a matter of time and this girl will start getting the same treatment.

He should hook up with John Wayne Bobbit's Ex-Wife. She knows how to take care of guys like Efim.  :lmao:

That's an excellent idea!  What really puzzles the shit out of me is why any girl would want the last name of Bobbit!!

Can't see shit but it sure sounds amazing as fuck,all I see is doggystlye silhouettes and moaning,how the hell this asshole keeps getting these hot chicks that love to fuck is anyone's guess :poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao:

I think you should all right your local mayor, state rep, congress, parliament, the president, euromike69, the fire chief, the chief cook and bottle washer, cab driver, RLC janitor, Chuck Norris, and the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders to get that damn camera fixed or tell that fucking dip shit Eatspam to not turn the fucking light off and hide!!  I feel better now, sleep in piece :)

Can't see shit but it sure sounds amazing as fuck,all I see is doggystlye silhouettes and moaning,how the hell this asshole keeps getting these hot chicks that love to fuck is anyone's guess :poke: :poke: :lmao: :lmao:

It must be something they mix with their birth control pills!

45 mins and he still hasn't came yet,he must be really used to her pussy for that to happen,or her pussy must be loose and wide open like an underground cave. :lmao: :lmao:

Wasting mad hot water too!!

don't be jealous, it's a good performer  :lmao:

That is way too long to be fucking especially at someone else's home,maybe they are trying to get back into RLC,20 mins max is a good fuck anything after that is just sexcercising and burning calories,and am I the only guy in this world that never moans and groans while having sex,for me the better the pussy is the quieter I get...only a lot of heavy breathing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha:

1 hour and still going at it :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

don't be jealous, it's a good performer  :lmao: