The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

That is way too long to be fucking especially at someone else's home,maybe they are trying to get back into RLC,20 mins max is a good fuck anything after that is just sexcercising and burning calories,and am I the only guy in this world that never moans and groans while having sex,for me the better the pussy is the quieter I get...only a lot of heavy breathing :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha:

1 hour and still going at it :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

He is probably having a hard time cumming because of alcohol or she ain't really that good!

45 mins and he still hasn't came yet,he must be really used to her pussy for that to happen,or her pussy must be loose and wide open like an underground cave. :lmao: :lmao:

Wasting mad hot water too!!

wasting a lot of water!! the guy can perform, I'll admit it, but he's drunk again

Maybe he is trying to satisfy her. I am not sticking up for him, not after what I have red form you guys. Maybe he is just that bad at satisfying women. I would think she would call it, move on and try and get some sleep. Does anyone have any pictures or anything? Not that there is much to be seen.