The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

You are so right on that one.  Likely the best move she ever made was to get away from Efim even if it meant getting out of the camera spotlight.

I could well be getting myself into all sorts of trouble here - I'm calling it -'In defence of Efim'-!!

Just hear me out StnCld before you and Foamy start fighting about which one of you is going to ban me!!

I have been a staunch critic of the little shit for a long time. However, recently, a few things have been

happening that have had me doubting my opinion. On a forum like this, we tend to go for goodie and baddie

type judgements, and the guy tends normally to be the baddie. We also tend to judge through the eyes of

lets say, maturity. Efim is a young guy, and when he arrived with Diane, I doubt if he was long out of his teenage years.

Diane was a beauty. Someone we all loved pretty much from day one. In the first couple of days, Efim blotted his copybook

with the three in the bath episode. We all started snarling! Over time things turned bad. We blamed Efim. It could not

possibly be the lovely Diane. However, on more than one occasion, it was plain that Diane had some problems. I saw her

twice suddenly punch herself hard on the face for no apparent reason, while they were having sex. On other occasions,

I saw Efim grab her wrists to prevent her from doing similar damage to herself. This behaviour must have been very difficult

for a young inexperienced man to deal with. We don't know what he did or did not do to help her. There was talk that it was

all an act to get out of RLC. Don't think so. Diane's tears, and there were plenty of them, seemed pretty real to me. They

also seemed the tears of someone with more than simple relationship problems.

The main point that's puzzling me is this. I think that Zoya, Nelly, Bogdan, Dasha and Demid are all pretty decent, reasonable,

intelligent people. I know that if in a group of friends, a guy treats his girl very badly, the group, and especially the females in

the group, will never give him the time of day again. The exact opposite has happened here. Efim is welcomed with open arms

by the females of the group. Maybe the difference is that they know all the facts, while we simply speculate.

The girl that he is with now seems to be very fond of him, and he her.

I think we should give him another chance to prove himself. If he fucks up again, I shall make a full apology for my stupidity!

Sorry for the length of this, but it's a bit like trying to defend O.J.!!

:yes: :yes:

she don't want fuck with the light on and she don't want take shower,she wash only her hair !

ouais c'est ca qui est marrant avec elle lol elle baise en live sur le net mais elle veut pas prendre la douche devant les caméras  :lmao: je sais pas ou elle se lave mais bon j'espere qu'elle se lave quand meme lol

ouais c'est ca qui est marrant avec elle lol elle baise en live sur le net mais elle veut pas prendre la douche devant les caméras  :lmao: je sais pas ou elle se lave mais bon j'espere qu'elle se lave quand meme lol

elle peut se laver dans les toilettes  comme le fait la guest chez zoya,il suffit qu'il y est un lavabo ou un bidet et puis voilà,

on verra bien comment çà se passe les jours suivants