The ''OMG LOOOOOOK THEY'RE HAVING SEXXXXXX'' Topic ~ January 01,2016. to March 31,2016.

So is Carla and Mario.  If it was a race to see who finished first, Bogdan wins.  Mario is still trying to finish and Efim is taking his time.  If they don't hurry Masha is going to beat them both as she is bating in the tub.  What a night!!!

WOW!!! .... We know from the time with Diana that Efim is skilled. But the two are really outstanding. Very nice. :) ... The two are clearly a successful start to the new year. :)

We can only hope that the two want an apartment and that RLC is so smart to provide them one. :)

c'était l'orgie ce soir !! carla et mario, nelly et bodgan, et efim et sa copine et meme masha qui se doigte dans son bain ! et quasi tous en meme temps!! je savais plus ou donné de la tete !!!

it was the orgy tonight !! Carla and Mario , nelly and Bogdan and EFIM and his girlfriend and even masha which fingering her bath ! and almost all at the same time !! I knew more or given to the head !!!

WOW!!! .... We know from the time with Diana that Efim is skilled. But the two are really outstanding. Very nice. :) ... The two are clearly a successful start to the new year. :)

We can only hope that the two want an apartment and that RLC is so smart to provide them one. :)

Spot on MrBox.

We knew he was good, but if anything, she outshone him. It's a long time since I have saw a woman

quite so skilled in the understanding of what a man wants.

I think the show may also have been a 'Look RLC, we are what you want", to a certain degree.

I never liked Efim, but on this showing I'd be pleased to see him, or rather her, in an apartment.

:yes: :yes:

Spot on MrBox.

We knew he was good, but if anything, she outshone him. It's a long time since I have saw a woman

quite so skilled in the understanding of what a man wants.

I think the show may also have been a 'Look RLC, we are what you want", to a certain degree.

I never liked Efim, but on this showing I'd be pleased to see him, or rather her, in an apartment.

:yes: :yes:

She definitely deserves her own apartment.  She is beautiful and she did everything for him and when he finished she gave him a massage and made him something to eat.  Now he's forcing himself on her again and she's taking it.  She's HOT