Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

Second weekend in a row that Guest 1 's girlfriend showed up.

Didn't waste much time and went to bed.  I feel sorry for Guest 1.  This girl is probably the worst lover I've seen.

She doesn't do anything.  She insists to have a laptop on the night table and, while he is fucking her, she keeps watching the movie.

This is the 3rd time I see them fucking and never she touched his genitals,  no BJ, nothing.  She lays down on the bed hoping he will be done soon.

Last week, she kept her bra.  this time, she also kept her tshirt and her panty. She should seriously think to become a nun.

But I'm impressed by Guest 1.  For the first round, the kid was able to last 50 minutes despite the lack of participation.  And, 90 minutes later, he was up for the second round and, although I didn't watch it all,  he was already way over 30 minutes when I left.   He deserves a better girl in his bed.

Hector & Suzan were away and came back as the 1rst round of Gest 1 came to an end.  But as Guest 1 started round 2,  S&H also got things going.  I'd love to be a fly on the wall to hear the screaming coming from both bedrooms.  No sound in guest's bedroom but Suzan was screaming loud enough to be heard all over Europe :)

Guest 2 is not home tonight.  May be he didn't want to be alone and have to listen to the screaming of two horny couples :)

• Upvote 2