Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

Suzan and Hector are like rabbits, fucking all the time. He could at least be imaginative and cum on her face instead of her stomach! But then he would be sleeping on the couch with his brother and his friend!

They should rename this apartment "Helmet1 and Helmet2". I'm really losing interest here. Yes, Suzan and Hector have sex all the time, but it's always the same, and whatever drama there was between Guest and Suzan is now gone. Put this place on the back burner...

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎20 at 9:25 AM, corboblanc said:

il était difficile d'en être certain, mais j'ai eu l'impression que suzan s'est faite longuement sodomisée aujourd'hui!!! quelqu'un a t-il vu la séance de sexe d'aujourd'hui?!!!

it was difficult to be certain, but I got the impression that suzan was made long sodomized today !!! Does anyone see the sex session today? !!!

On ‎2016‎-‎03‎-‎20 at 9:25 AM, corboblanc said:

• Upvote 4

i always Wonder why we have less pics in this thread than in the other girls'... yes Suzan doens't wear a thong and they always have sex in the bedroom but she has so lovely tits and she is so gorgeous without her glasses...

just a thought ...

55 minutes ago, crisrod said:

i always Wonder why we have less pics in this thread than in the other girls'... yes Suzan doens't wear a thong and they always have sex in the bedroom but she has so lovely tits and she is so gorgeous without her glasses...

just a thought ...

To me, Suzan and Hector have become "stale" because the pattern never changes. I could put up with the repeatable sex, but there was a hint of drama between Suzan and the Guest #1 when Hector was out. Since they brought in Guest #2, all the drama is gone. Unless you have a preference for boys, Suzan is the only draw card - and there's usually something going on elsewhere that's more interesting.

I think it screwed up the dynamic when Guest #2 showed up.