Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

12 minutes ago, alanohio said:

Who is the new Guest? Anyone?  He sure is acting like he's home...

He is a friend or relative of theirs.  He was around allot when they first moved into the apartment.  I don't know how much he is around these days because I don't watch this apartment.

Le 20/3/2016à2:25 PM, corboblanc a dit :

il était difficile d'en être certain, mais j'ai eu l'impression que suzan s'est faite longuement sodomisée aujourd'hui!!! quelqu'un a t-il vu la séance de sexe d'aujourd'hui?!!!

it was difficult to be certain, but I got the impression that suzan was made long sodomized today !!! Does anyone see the sex session today? !!!

BONJOUR !

S'il ya la video on voudrait bien jetter un coup d'oeuil !merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Alanohio's One Month Summary (B-)

Suzan is a knockout, and I have more respect for Hector now that he's shown a sensitive side. It turns out the Guest is his brother, so yes, he is a bit closer to his brother's girlfriend than one might expect - but now WHO IS THE NEW GUY???  Did Hector bring him in to make sure Suzan doesn't do anything while he is on his trip?

On 3/20/2016 at 9:25 AM, corboblanc said:

il était difficile d'en être certain, mais j'ai eu l'impression que suzan s'est faite longuement sodomisée aujourd'hui!!! quelqu'un a t-il vu la séance de sexe d'aujourd'hui?!!!

it was difficult to be certain, but I got the impression that suzan was made long sodomized today !!! Does anyone see the sex session today? !!!

that would be nice to see, but I didn't even see any pic or vids, and nothing was even mentioned about them having any sex that day.