Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ January 01,2016. to April 30,2016.

ce qui me fait penser que tout ce tripotage c'etait pour se debarasser de hector pour dormir

Je pense plutôt à une petite discussion sur la terrasse avec Hector,car juste avant le mec était plutôt chaud bouillant, il va fumer une cigarette avec hector avant qu'il dorme et plus rien du tout au retour ^^

Suzan and Hector had a verbal disagreement(a fight) and the other couple went outside to let them talk (scream) it out.  The couple came back and now no one is talking.  They are not even looking at each other.  I'm going to guess Hector wanted to swap partners and Suzan said no.  LOL  Did anyone else see this?

Suzan and Hector had a verbal disagreement(a fight) and the other couple went outside to let them talk (scream) it out.  The couple came back and now no one is talking.  They are not even looking at each other.  I'm going to guess Hector wanted to swap partners and Suzan said no.  LOL  Did anyone else see this?

He came from the bedroom took her phone from the table and tossed it at her.  Then the discussion started.

Did anyone else notice that Hector's knuckles were all bloody?  Thinking he must have punched a wall.  I actually thought it was going to get violent when he was right in her face and she stood on the couch to stare him down.  She's tough!  They should all just fuck.  4 some.  Make love, not war and make us all happy. :clap:

• Upvote 1