Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
9 minutes ago, Yury said:

Always happy to help.

RLC has not yet sent me a black mark. I am not a subscriber. :biggrin:

Yury, do you have any idea why Irma has been acting the way she has been acting the past couple of days ????? have you heard anything, and have Ilona & Irma's departure changed ??????? thank you

Nothing new. Departure on Friday evening or Saturday morning. 

Regarding Irma, I can not say anything. Perhaps she upset about something. Perhaps a problem in her boyfriend. In a conversation with Ilona she grumbled on some guy a couple of times. But nothing concrete.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, Yury said:

Nothing new. Departure on Friday evening or Saturday morning. 

Regarding Irma, I can not say anything. Perhaps she upset about something. Perhaps a problem in her boyfriend. In a conversation with Ilona she grumbled on some guy a couple of times. But nothing concrete.

thanks Yury- always on top of things::)

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎24 at 6:37 AM, b2kbreeze said:

Lola Topless. I hope now no one is bored and or pissed of with these type of videos! 

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Ce téléchargement a été bloqué par mon système de sécurité étant un site d'hameconnage.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, msieurdam said:

No soucis avec zippyshare

Change de navigateur pour le dl

I also suggest that zippyshare is no more used, most of the time it is not possible to download the zippyshare videos as they are announced to be unsafe. This latest one did not even exist on that server.

22 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

I also suggest that zippyshare is no more used, most of the time it is not possible to download the zippyshare videos as they are announced to be unsafe. This latest one did not even exist on that server.

Haven't had any problems with the Zippy videos. The reason it don't exist, is that RLC gets them taken down, but until they do, they work just fine.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Frankster said:

Haven't had any problems with the Zippy videos. The reason it don't exist, is that RLC gets them taken down, but until they do, they work just fine.

It´s the Smart Screen filter that often prevents me from downloading zippyshare, sendvid and some other files. Whether the files really are unsafe, I don´t know.