Barcelona Apt. #1 - Videos (2016)

10 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

i'm sure they have signs on the doors entering the place and that should be enough. it is here in America.

The UM is getting very lame. sadly I didn't see because I was alseep but I believe they returned and put an out of it Belle to bed. That's no reason to go UM - was there a guy there. Reading B2 it seems there was a guy there and that's be UM for hours.

It would easy for the girls in the hallway as they enter to say "We are being filmed do you mind?" or maybe immediately before any nudity. The evidence is therefore on camera ... It really is getting silly. If the guy is serious he might ask her to go back to his place. Honestly if it was me, I wouldn't mind but then these girls are way out of my league and were even when I was young.

39 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The UM is getting very lame. sadly I didn't see because I was alseep but I believe they returned and put an out of it Belle to bed. That's no reason to go UM - was there a guy there. Reading B2 it seems there was a guy there and that's be UM for hours.

This isn't exactly true. Belle returned home during UM. When Anna and Polya came home they found her lying on the floor and put her to bed, but she did not return with them.

My guess is some RLC 'bouncer' put her to bed, which is why it went UM