Kamilaaaaaaa is back !!!!!!

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In addition to the last night she spend with him.

In the past he has repeatedly promised to buy her Go-Pro camera. It's just that when their relations got better he would again forget about it.

This time, he decided to fulfill the promise and bought Kami Go-Pro. Therefore, in the kitchen he showed Kami how it works. Because of the camera, Kami didn't kick him out of the apartment and he immediately decided to collect the prize. 

3 hours ago, kitek said:

In the past he has repeatedly promised to buy her Go-Pro camera. It's just that when their relations got better he would again forget about it.

This time, he decided to fulfill the promise and bought Kami Go-Pro. Therefore, in the kitchen he showed Kami how it works. Because of the camera, Kami didn't kick him out of the apartment and he immediately decided to collect the prize. 

The Prize was the Horizontal Mambo.

10 hours ago, kitek said:

Ah yes, the old quid pro quo! He demanded interest on his investment.

23 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Ah yes, the old quid pro quo! He demanded interest on his investment.

Go-Pro this......Coke Boy!!!!

I hope the girls are having fun, and that they can get their heads clearer.  Kami has some soul-searching to do.   A beautiful beach, sunshine, warm ocean, nice looking guys in speedo bathing suits may be just what she needs.  Hopefully she meets Pepsi-Boy, and he really knows how to treat a nice girl.

16 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Go-Pro this......Coke Boy!!!!

I hope the girls are having fun, and that they can get their heads clearer.  Kami has some soul-searching to do.   A beautiful beach, sunshine, warm ocean, nice looking guys in speedo bathing suits may be just what she needs.  Hopefully she meets Pepsi-Boy, and he really knows how to treat a nice girl.

No coke, pepsi!

I hope so too gels my friend.

Hopefully Kristy does too.

Archived