Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

You see Franster now you used the words that you should have said from the very beginning,You now said "It seemed like she gave him a kiss",,,,Now let me apologize to you first,I should have never called you a liar right off the bat without at least hearing why you thought you saw a kiss,,,,,,the only time that Kamila went close to the front door was to open it for the guy,and to close it after he left,That door is one hell of a heavy-duty door and Kamila had to brace herself on it to close it with all the locks that it has,I'm thinking that's when you think you saw her lean in for a kiss,I can assure you sir that no such thing happened,,,,why would she have extended her hand to shake his like she just met him for the first time,only to right after that go up to him and kiss him.

The reason I was trying to stop you from spreading misinformation is for the very reason of what you see on the thread before this,you have Trolls like DfCcap a.k.a Harleyfakeboy that will take that misinformation and run with it,,,and then start talking shit like he's doing.

Apologize accepted. I have had my fights with DfCcap myself, mostly because he thought everybody was prostitutes.

Sorry if I saw wrong, and didn't use/missed a word . But was a little eager to know what had happened, since this was the first thing I saw (She holding his hand, and going in for what seemed like a kiss for me.).

But I do believe you, since I haven't seen you post bullshit before. What you say about the door most likely are true. I heard them struggle with getting it open one of the past days. Heard the keys in the door for a long time before they opened it.

I know it's easy to make a simple mistake on here :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The problem is that when you say that she kissed a guy then everybody who didn't see it is going to start saying that she had sex with a guy this morning,,,,I saw the entire thing from beginning to end,she was in the kitchen eating breakfast and watching something on her laptop when the doorbell rang and she jumped up and put shorts and a t-shirt on like what you saw in the picture,,,she opened the door for the guy and started talking to him for a few minutes,,,I don't know what they were talking about(because I don't speak Russian), but after they were done,she extended her had and gave him a handshake,he then walked to the door and she followed him to the door,they talked briefly at the door some more and then he said bye,and she then leaned against the door to close it,ad then she took off her shorts and t-shirt again and then went back into the kitchen wearing just her Bra and Panties,,,,Now I wouldn't think that she would put clothes on for someone that she would be kissing.

Thank you for accepting my apology Frankster. :hi: :hi: :hi: :yes:

Apologize accepted. I have had my fights with DfCcap myself, mostly because he thought everybody was prostitutes.

Sorry if I saw wrong, and didn't use/missed a word . But was a little eager to know what had happened, since this was the first thing I saw (She holding his hand, and going in for what seemed like a kiss for me.).

But I do believe you, since I haven't seen you post bullshit before. What you say about the door most likely are true. I heard them struggle with getting it open one of the past days. Heard the keys in the door for a long time before they opened it.

• Upvote 1

Right!!  Mikey, Frankster and everybody else that gives a fuck whether a guy kissed Kami on the cheek or not!!

STOP!!

Mikey, I've told you before that your destiny is ensuring that I receive the best quality and quantity of pics from

K & K's and the Girl's apartments. All this time you are spending in futile discussions is time you should be spending

on your pics!! God only knows what we are missing while you are blabbering away!!

Now....I don't want to have to tell you again.  :curse:

:nana: :nana: :nana:

:dwarf: EUROMIKE_69 : I wish that you would stop calling people that make comments liars until you

understand why we said what we commented !  I explained my mistake to you this morning and your still referring to me as a liar ; when in

fact, my comment was caused by current procedures now in place at CC !  You acknowledged my explanation and accepted it - so please

stop with the liar crap.........OK ??? :shithappens:

Guys, don't you think this is the most ridiculous argument ever!!! You are arguing over whether or not someone saw or thought he saw Kami greet a man at the door with a kiss on the cheek. WTF difference does it make!!! Frankster didn't say he saw her fuck him or give him a bj, so who cares!!!

Mikey, I have to say this, and don't get this wrong, I like you and your humor, but you tell me to be calm and rational about the girls and then you call Frankster a liar because he thought he saw something. Why not give someone the benefit of the doubt!!! Frankster seems like a good guy, why did you jump on him???

2 or 3 fucking pages devoted to this crap! You are all good guys, alright! Stop the nonsense! Spend your time enjoying the girls and not arguing over this stuff.

And this stuff with Harley and dcfCcap, enough already!!!! I don't agree with a lot of what Harley says. I have often told him to leave if he think he is getting ripped off here (I don't feel that way!). And df, didn't usually agree with him either. But, try to live and let live already!!

You are all taking away from our enjoyment of this site!!

Stop being so sensitive! If Harley wants to sprout out vindictive, ignore him! If someone like poor Frankster makes a mistake and says he saw rather than seemingly, don't jump on his back. Try to find out what he means before you call him a liar.

You know Mikey if someone called me a liar as often as you do that to others, I would be pissed off!

I see what Foamy means about a rough crowd here.

You know, better to make friends with people than enemies. And to keep an open mind about people and events (you too, Harley!).

OK, now everyone pile on me. At least I have the guts to try to keep the peace here.

Upndown, I was making my post the same time as you and basically said the same thing!! In about 1,000 more words though, lol!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Practicing my writing skills. Got to get the word count up in my books!

Slider, i agree with you too.

That's what I was saying too,I don't know why this "Mikey" guy keeps on running his fucking mouth instead of posting photos like he's supposed to,nobody on here wants to hear his damn mouth,,,I wish he would just shut the hell up and get back to posting GEEEZZZ :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :curse: :curse: :soapbox: :BS:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

Right!!  Mikey, Frankster and everybody else that gives a fuck whether a guy kissed Kami on the cheek or not!!

STOP!!

Mikey, I've told you before that your destiny is ensuring that I receive the best quality and quantity of pics from

K & K's and the Girl's apartments. All this time you are spending in futile discussions is time you should be spending

on your pics!! God only knows what we are missing while you are blabbering away!!

Now....I don't want to have to tell you again.  :curse:

:nana: :nana: :nana:

• Upvote 1

OOps my bad,I should have written that entire comment differently,I should have said the word "mistake" instead of "liar",,,both of you guys made a mistake today and you're right I never should have called you a liar too,and once again I'm man enough to say that I'm sorry Slider,,,and now we can all move on. :hi: :hi: :hi:,,,you're right though :shithappens:

:dwarf: EUROMIKE_69 : I wish that you would stop calling people that make comments liars until you

understand why we said what we commented !  I explained my mistake to you this morning and your still referring to me as a liar ; when in

fact, my comment was caused by current procedures now in place at CC !  You acknowledged my explanation and accepted it - so please

stop with the liar crap.........OK ??? :shithappens:

• Upvote 1