Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Nothing wrong, except that's not the flag of your country. It's a banner of a separatist group called euskadi ta askatasuna (ETA) that was active four years ago and was on national terrorist watch. Do some research and find out the differences before you display something like that.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Snaky por favor no quieras tu decirme cual es la bandera de mi pais, esa bandera representa al Pais Vasco ( Alava, Vizcaya, Guipuzkoa ) Araba-Bizkaia-Gipuzkoa. La bandera de eta es un hacha y, casualidad, una serpiente enroscada

i received some pictures in my email about the incident at the door today and would like to know if there is someone i can trust to post these pictures for me if i can figure out how to get them to you?  this will put a final end to what happened.

If you got them post them!

i received some pictures in my email about the incident at the door today and would like to know if there is someone i can trust to post these pictures for me if i can figure out how to get them to you?  this will put a final end to what happened.

First you have to tell us where you got the pictures from. And the answer "reliable source" will not cut it this time.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Snaky,,,you see the kind of trolling lying ass bullshitters I got to deal with on a daily basis,,,,Trolls main function in life is to disrupt forums and to talk nothing but hear say,,,and always got reliable bullshit sources,,,,that they can never produce,,,and when you tell them to produce their evidence you see the excuse that they are now using,,,,,I made a statement this morning twice,,,and twice I had my photos to corroborate my story.,,,,Remember that Trolls are allergic to facts and if we don't feed them they will die of starvation and lack of attention....notice how he has been popping his head in and out all day like a mole in your backyard.

Edit....Frankster and Slider I'm not talking about you guys.......You made a mistake you guys didn't lie.

First you have to tell us where you got the pictures from. And the answer "reliable source" will not cut it this time.

• Upvote 1

Book my pal. Thank you for being "gentle" to me. I am after all just a "virgin" here!

Love your posts Book. And you are right of course. I am trying, man! Actually I went back to my writing now, it calms me. And this way I don't watch every minute. That helps also.

Book, you are like a calm version of Mikey, who I love, but who gets a bit excited and mad at times. You are the calm voice here.

Foamy, nice to see you, buddy. I was "holding down the fort", me and book and upndown and Mr. Box. So when you are busy I will "police" things here. You missed like three pages of argument over whether a guy who came to Kami's door kissed her on the cheek or shook her hand!

Mikey, you are best when you don't get mad. You bring a great sense of humor and many, many great pics. Stay calm and don't look for enemies to get mad at. Just ignore them and keep on keeping on.

Oh one more thing guys. If you don't believe someone's source, don't believe it! Just don't get all bent out of shape about it. You can believe what you want to believe anyway.

And always be respectful to others even those we disagree with. If you want respect, you give respect!!!!!!

Well, I turned on cam 4, and she kissed a man goodbye on the cheek, he was in a black wintercoat, and was carrying things, and left.

Didn't as if she had sex or anything, kinda know that won't happend from her on camera.

Don't be so judgemental if you didn't see it yourself, it was about 18.40 her time.

Still 5 pages unread, so it might be someone has already answered.

Doorbell rang, Kami dressed, opened the door, there were a guy with backbag, Kami gave a friendly kiss on his cheek, they hugged quickly, there were some money in chair which Kami gave to that gyu, guy didn't gave anything to Kami, they shake hand, guy left and gami undressed back to her undies.

Most likely guy was just Kami's friend, Kami was in debt, and guy came to pick up money. Moneys were waiting in chair before guy came, so Kami knew he is coming.