Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Very intermittent and it felt odd because I saw people were posting at the same time it was saying it did not recognise me but often the connection to CC was completely lost.

Were you guys unable to be on cam caps for the last 2 hours? I could not connect with CC, some server issue.

Nice to see the girls snuggling together. They are as close as we hoped they would be.

It should be obvious that there won't be any lesbian sex between them. First of all, Kami has a boy friend. Secondly when Kristy lies next to Kami, Kami fixes her shirt without a bra so her side boob isn't contacted by Kristy.

They will "play" at times but we shouldn't expect more than that unless guests stay over.

But I am ok with this. In time they will have more people over, parties, etc. Maybe we will eventually see some sexual activity.

We loved these girls for their unique relationship. That relationship is the same now!

Actually, it's their friendship and reallity that attract me, I will prefer they stay in this way, not some kind of lesbian teasing.

Kristy is still the crazy, zany, sexy girl she always was!! She was taking sexy selfies of her, Kami. Kami was making funny faces. They are so funny together!!

This is better than Barcelona! And the cameras and lighting are better par none!

Magnifique!

You see Mr1010,when you use words like these,it makes you look like you were born before 1950,to us much younger folks :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Does Ilona have to do every thing K&K did before her,shower together,twister,masturbate in tub,massages,dancing and now she is also cutting up magazines like Kristy did the other day,can't she be original

It's almost like she is watching their every move and copying them :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Man can Kristy fall asleep quick! I wish I could do that!

Is Kristy sexy enough or what?

And Kami isn't so shy anymore, she is a cutup also, although Kristy starts the zaniness.

• Upvote 1

Has Christy EVER done anything sexual during her time in RLC? I know she flirts and is prepared to massage Kami but I don't recall her ever doing anything sexual either alone with someone else (male or female!).

She is a lovely fun girl but sensual? I don't think so!!

She has masturbated a couple of times in Barcelona if that counts :woohoo:

Has Christy EVER done anything sexual during her time in RLC? I know she flirts and is prepared to massage Kami but I don't recall her ever doing anything sexual either alone with someone else (male or female!).

She is a lovely fun girl but sensual? I don't think so!!

• Upvote 1

Vantheman, you must have missed Barcelona! Kristy used to so turn on Kami with her stroking, her massages that she masturbated violently afterwards! If you carefully watched her in Barcelona, she was damn sensual! She used to stroke Kami in Barcelona from here to eternity! I certainly wouldn't mind her stroking me!

Now here, Kami won't let Kristy do the same things she used to. But they are still close. Just that there won't likely be any sexual activity between them.