Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Thanks, Spielo, for helping my friend Thes out there. Thes is like me, technologically challenged.

Thes, how's everything with your grandchild today and your daughter (or is it in-law?)? Everyone doing well?

Quiet so far, today? No sightings of the girls?

Hope everyone is good today. It is fucking 51 degrees Fahrenheit today in NYC! It was -1 degree F just two days ago!

There all doing well, went up to see them this morning for a bit, Man it's 70 here and going to be 80 in couple days, the flowers and tress are starting to bud out, it's way early for that to happen.. Daughter in law.....Yes looks like I can do work instead being preoccupied as usual.

There all doing well, went up to see them this morning for a bit, Man it's 70 here and going to be 80 in couple days, the flowers and tress are starting to bud out, it's way early for that to happen.. Daughter in law.....Yes looks like I can do work instead being preoccupied as usual.

Lucky you. Here there are 8.6 F (-13 C)

SHE MELTS YOUR HEART SNAKY,BUT I WANT KRISTY'S SWEET HONEY POT TO MELT IN MY MOUTH :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool

God Almighty, this girl melts my heart! :drool: :kiss:

Kris1.jpg

• Upvote 1

SEE IF YOU HAD DONE WHAT I HAD ASKED YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ALMOST GOTTEN "BANDED" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thank you Gentlemen it's nice to know everyone has our backs :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Upvote 1