Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Rita shared a lot of info... to spicy things up... she met love of her life  :hugnkiss:

Congrats Mikey !!!  :D :D

hmmm.... if it was him he would have told us I guess

Well... Mickey...maybe you should not come after all. Sorry :-\  :'(

It's not ashamed to admit, if you have purchased Premium Membersip again? It would be fair!

No sir, none paid member....free loader as you all call them!

Honestly I have no desire to watch this apartment anyway.  I know there will be nothing to see just like the last time they were together.  RLC must be hurting cuz they are pulling out all the stops on this one apartment!

Well, book, me and Mikey are now in heaven! How about you guys???

Are you kidding? Rita has always been my number 1a, just a hair behind my perfect Kamila. Without Rita easing my pain when Kamila left the first time, I don't know how long it would have taken me to recover.  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No sir, none paid member....free loader as you all call them!

Honestly I have no desire to watch this apartment anyway.  I know there will be nothing to see just like the last time they were together.  RLC must be hurting cuz they are pulling out all the stops on this one apartment!

"I know there will be nothing to see "

tout dépends de ce que vous voulez voir!!!!

all depends on what you want to see !!!! :idk: :screwy:

rita était à Barcelone avec nora, mila, coco et jenny. mais toutes ces filles se connaissent et sont souvent amies dans la vie privée...

rita was in Barcelona with nora, milana, coco and jenny. but all these girls know each other and are often friends in private life ... ;) ;)

Rita came 1 or 2 days before Kamila left Barcelona the first time. It was evident that they knew each other before that. They hugged and kissed and laughed together.  :yes: