Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Actually Mikey (if i can be less formal) I quoted you by accident. It was meant to be someone else. It is way past my bedtime  :-[

You do know that I was talking about the old Kamila and kristy thread right,,,July 2015 around 6 in the evening,,,,in the old K&K picture thread,,,right around the time shortly after kristy's arrival,,and yes they had more views than everybody else. :yes: :yes: :yes: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah what this lawyer dude said :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

And another thing,,,who is over at the most scripted website with 24 hour sex,hardly anybody,how many people find over there more interesting than over here, very few people.

Who to this day is still the most popular people in RLCs history,,the 2 Ks.....Q:when were the most people ever tuned in to CC in it's entire history,,Ans:"when the 2 Ks were together on a july evening"

Facts speak for themselves,,the 2 most popular girls never had to do half the stuff that the other ladies did,yet sill managed to be the most talked about and most popular ladies ever.

And why was that?  Because everybody that tuned in thought it was finally going to happen!  Get real dude, your arguments suck!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :nana: :nana:

Mine too,,,I was busy posting pictures and got distracted by the commenting and MY BABY RITA FINALLY COMING BACK HOME TO ME,I NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP TOO MYSELF AND RESUME UPLOADING TODAY'S EVENTS TOMORROW :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :haha: :haha:

Actually Mikey (if i can be less formal) I quoted you by accident. It was meant to be someone else. It is way past my bedtime  :-[

• Upvote 1

Since he who shall not be named, has chosen to quote me instead of ignore me as per "orders" from above, I may soon choose to stop ignoring as well.

Since administration here is not even-handed in its approach to these matters, members may have to "handle" matters henceforth. You with me, snaky, mikey, thes, book?

Don't answer. I don't want you guys to "get in  trouble" with Administration. I don't mind the weight.

I notice that  he who shall not be named has come out of the closet. But no one above notices that!!!!

Oh and I'll back snaky's comment over he who shall not be named any day!

Hello, anybody home up above??? Did you read he who shall not's comments in the last couple of pages??

I get smacked, dare the attacker to attack some more and I am silenced! It is like the over lenient judge who keeps letting the bad guy off the hook and penalizes instead the people attacked!

I have really enjoyed this afternoon and evening guys thanks,,,, It's been a lot of fun to watch RLC and talk to you'all here on CC, but in the last (Hour) it is really gone to shit around here and reminds of the other forum.......Goodnite all !!!!!!!!

Mikey, let's us calm it a little. I appreciate your support.

Let's see what Administration does about this problem, if anything.

Although I will say that it is like the wild west here. As long as the bad guy has a bigger gun and friends in high places, we small guys have little chance. As a lawyer and a political person, I can't say I am surprised, just disappointed.