Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Since they are obviously not lesbians, RLC should bring some men into the house to spice things up.

Not mentioning the fact that Kami already has a boyfriend, RLC can't and won't make them do anything sexual with people. These girls are probably not going to do anything sexual in this house. If you are not happy with what you see, simply do not watch.

AMEN BROTHER :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not mentioning the fact that Kami already has a boyfriend, RLC can't and won't make them do anything sexual with people. These girls are probably not going to do anything sexual in this house. If you are not happy with what you see, simply do not watch.

• Upvote 1

Kami mentioned she has condoms in the apartment but that doesn't mean she will do anything with him on cam.  ::)

AMEN BROTHER :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Agreed..thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

I guess there are some that don't get the theme here and in Barcelona is all about the interaction and the tease.  sexy-blonde-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif Shouldn't forget the skin. Lots of skin.

At least that's the way I see it and I'm ok with it.

Kami mentioned she has condoms in the apartment but that doesn't mean she will do anything with him on cam.  ::)

not really a surprise for me if she want do anything on cam,

a girl have always continue masturbating under the blanket in barcelona or here in moscow have not many chance doing sex on cam,

the unique chance we have for see her doing sex here it's if she will be very drunk during party here and boyfriend stay sleeping here,

not many chance that will  happen in the future but it's sure i will not spend 45 $ per month for waiting this hypotetic moment

Agreed..thumbs-up-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon.gif

I guess there are some that don't get the theme here and in Barcelona is all about the interaction and the tease.  sexy-blonde-wink-smiley-emoticon.gif Shouldn't forget the skin. Lots of skin.

At least that's the way I see it and I'm ok with it.

Lots of Skin and RLC has skinned you of $45    :lmao:

I love watching Kristy stuff food in those cute little cheeks. She looks like a chipmunk when she does it!

And I love her no matter what she does!

Buns of steel, baby!

Kami at bf's tonight, huh?

No mysterious midnight runs tonight.

Rita and Kristy get along fine but I think Rita knew Kami better before.

Lovely, Rita, meter maid! And she is lovely, mikey!

These are wonderful girls. To be honest, if you want to see sex, watch the other 11 apartments (other than Barce).

I am happy with these 2 apartments of girls as they are. If we get more, so be it. Anyway, don't forget the nice stroking and massages K & K did yesterday! And the girls are not afraid to show their honey pots in the water!

So enjoy!

Lots of Skin and RLC has skinned you of $45    :lmao:

RLC is not "skinning" me for this apartment. In fact, they did not charge me anything additional for this apartment. It is included in the monthly fee that I was already paying.

However, these are 2 of my favorite girls of all time and, if I had to, I would be willing to pay that same monthly fee just to see them. I could live without all the other apartments to be honest.

As far as I'm concerned, for this particular apartment ONLY, I am getting pretty much exactly what I expected (including visits from another of my favorite girls, Rita). I also won't be surprised if I get to see some other girls I like visiting these popular young women since they are now back in Russia (such as Milana, Coco and others).

I don't see anything to be angry about regarding what I'm getting to see in this apartment. I never expected to get this opportunity in the first place. What's to be mad about?

RLC is not "skinning" me for this apartment. In fact, they did not charge me anything additional for this apartment. It is included in the monthly fee that I was already paying.

However, these are 2 of my favorite girls of all time and, if I had to, I would be willing to pay that same monthly fee just to see them. I could live without all the other apartments to be honest.

As far as I'm concerned, for this particular apartment ONLY, I am getting pretty much exactly what I expected (including visits from another of my favorite girls, Rita). I also won't be surprised if I get to see some other girls I like visiting these popular young women since they are now back in Russia (such as Milana, Coco and others).

I don't see anything to be angry about regarding what I'm getting to see in this apartment. I never expected to get this opportunity in the first place. What's to be mad about?

I wasn't angry.  I was just quoting someone else's post.

Book, I agree with what you said. Who knew a month ago we would even ever see these girls again. And they are as close as ever before. And Rita too. What a bonus!

I don't even watch the other apartments often, though I do love Nelly and Leora and Adriana.

Meanwhile at Voyeur Villa, I pay $30  month and get crap! Here I pay $45  a month to see 13 apartments! It isn't perfect but it is worth it!