Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

I was just about to come on here and say,"My money's on Kristy rubbing one out tonight",,,Every masturbation scene that she has ever done,always came right after Kamila and her were stroking each other,,,no wonder she always cums so fast,Shit I would too :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh if only Rita would join them on the couch,,my life would be complete,,,,,Rita was just making fun of them,,saying something about a Massage.

:kiss: :kiss:I would love to teach Kamila how make love to a woman. I wonder if she would let an "older" woman be with her? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Mikey, your "baby" has become a sophisticated young woman! Lost the baby fat, can make herself look sophisticated!

Kami & Kristy having night together. Like old times!

And now Adele & Danaya in bath together!

What a day!!! :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

IN YOUR OLD AGE YOU MUST BE TIRED OF LIVING AND READY TO DIE TO MENTION MY WIFE'S NAME LIKE THAT,,,JUST FOR THAT,KRISTY IS NOW A FREE AGENT AND UP FOR GRABS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Oh my fucking god! Rita with her hair down is freaking hot!!!! I want her!!! (After you Mikey of course!).

• Upvote 1

is there anywhere a gif or vid of her squirting?

i ve seen many comments abt that but till now never have seen something proving it. thks

Back in the old Barcelona apartment Kami was masturbating with her lotion bottle and she came so hard she had to get out of bed and

she threw her soaking wet panties into the bathroom sink and then had to take a shower to clean herself up ! There was also a wet spot on her sheets ! The pictures of her getting out of bed with soaking wet panties on and doing the rest I mentioned may still be available in the old

picture threads.