Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

kami a parfaitement compris que trop de nu, tue le nu!!! elle sait très bien que pour garder notre intérêt dans le temps, elle doit se montrer, mais pas trop!!! lorsque nous avons vu une fille nue milles fois, comme ilona, irma ou danaya, notre intérêt envers elle décline. certaines filles le comprennent parfaitement, et d'autres, sont trop cochonne pour résister à l'exhibition!!!

kami has understood that too naked, kills naked !!! she knows that to keep our interest in time, it should show up, but not too !!! when we saw a naked girl a thousand times, as Ilona, Irma or Danaya, our interest she declines. some girls understand it perfectly, and others are too naughty to withstand the exhibition !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: ;) ;)

Je suis entièrement  d'accord  à la différence près que dans l'appartement Barcelonais, les filles sont là en général un bon mois à part Ilona. Donc elles doivent en montrer beaucoup en peu de temps.

A mon avis pour Kamilla, vu l'investissement financier de RLC pour cette appartement, on espère qu'elle restera 6 mois - 1an minimum donc elle a largement le temps de faire monter notre désir progressivement.

Ensuite il y a les préférences de chacun. Par exemple je ne regarde quasiment plus depuis un moment les séances de masturbation de Masha, par contre cela demeure un plaisir de voir Leora qui pourtant se masturbe assez souvent.

Danaya nue, c'est un réel plaisir pour mes yeux car sa plastique me convient à 99,9% donc je ne m'en lasse pas, alors que d'autres femmes de RLC qui parois se promène nues ça ne m'intéresse plus de les observer nues(Nina, Kira, Carina)

I fully agree with the difference that in the Barcelona apartment, the girls are there generally for 1 good month except Ilona. So they ought to show a lot in a short time.

I think for Kamilla, given the RLC financial investment for this apartment, we hope she will remain 6 months - 1 year minimum so she has plenty of time to make up our desire.

Then there are the personnals preferences. For example I almost not watch anymore sessions of  Masha's masturbation, by cons it is still a pleasure to see Leora that yet she masturbates often.

Danaya naked, it's a real pleasure for me because her body suits me at 99.9% so I do not get enough, while other RLC  women who walks naked that no longer interests me to observe them (Nina, Kira, Carina, etc..)

kami a parfaitement compris que trop de nu, tue le nu!!! elle sait très bien que pour garder notre intérêt dans le temps, elle doit se montrer, mais pas trop!!! lorsque nous avons vu une fille nue milles fois, comme ilona, irma ou danaya, notre intérêt envers elle décline. certaines filles le comprennent parfaitement, et d'autres, sont trop cochonne pour résister à l'exhibition!!!

kami has understood that too naked, kills naked !!! she knows that to keep our interest in time, it should show up, but not too !!! when we saw a naked girl a thousand times, as Ilona, Irma or Danaya, our interest she declines. some girls understand it perfectly, and others are too naughty to withstand the exhibition !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: ;) ;)

+1000

I completely lost my interest for those naked women in Barcelona apartment. (which is good because I don't have much time to watch at the moment). The only thing interesting is happening outside the apartment. Where are they going out ? What's their "real" job ? Naked or not, watching them is boring, which is a shame because I loved Barcelona's apartment...when Nora was still around though.

Now regarding Kami and Kristy, it's far more interesting to watch. Watching Kami in love sharing her feelings and emotions is great, also we can experience this from different angles, I mean the "couple" side, the "girls" side and the "boyfriend" side. We can also see how it affects the friendship between Kami and Kristy.

Now if all the boyfriend's haters would stay quiet it would be almost perfect.

Maybe it's just me or does everyone see what I'm seeing:

Kristy does not like Kami's BF , she was quite cold to him in her conversations with him this morning. It is the first time they have interacted on a one on one basis. No smiles, No grins, No kidding around, just the cold shoulder.

Seems to me if he is going to be around the apartment, Kristy would rather not be around.

I believe that she puts up with the inconvenience that he cause's in the apartment, because she loves Kami.

Rita chose not to even interact with him at all, other than the pleasantry good morning and goodbyes.

Again I ask, could this be the photographer from Barcelona that Kami admitted she slept with, that we suspect caused the 2 day spat between Kami and Kristy?

As for the BF, he appears to be selfish to me, He did not even kiss Kami goodbye this morning, When they have shared a meals the she has prepared for them, He is not considerate of her in any way, he expects her to wait on him hand and foot. He also ate far more than his share of the Pizza and Lasagna. I have also noticed he walks in front of her, I don't think he is much of a gentleman, or was not taught to respect a woman properly.

This is something I believe the other ladies in the Penthouse "K" see but Kami does not because she is blinded by love.

I'm old school, open the door for the lady, always slightly walk behind them, always allow them first choice, always kiss them hello an goodbye, and tell them you love them. I have not seen any of this from him so far, but I would like to hear what everyone is seeing as well.

I honestly am not trying to bash the BF, just my observations, and with time they might change.

Kristy does not like Kami's BF , she was quite cold to him in her conversations with him this morning. It is the first time they have interacted on a one on one basis. No smiles, No grins, No kidding around, just the cold shoulder.

Seems to me if he is going to be around the apartment, Kristy would rather not be around.

I believe that she puts up with the inconvenience that he cause's in the apartment, because she loves Kami.

Rita chose not to even interact with him at all, other than the pleasantry good morning and goodbyes.

Again I ask, could this be the photographer from Barcelona that Kami admitted she slept with, that we suspect caused the 2 day spat between Kami and Kristy?

As for the BF, he appears to be selfish to me, He did not even kiss Kami goodbye this morning, When they have shared a meals the she has prepared for them, He is not considerate of her in any way, he expects her to wait on him hand and foot. He also ate far more than his share of the Pizza and Lasagna. I have also noticed he walks in front of her, I don't think he is much of a gentleman, or was not taught to respect a woman properly.

This is something I believe the other ladies in the Penthouse "K" see but Kami does not because she is blinded by love.

I'm old school, open the door for the lady, always slightly walk behind them, always allow them first choice, always kiss them hello an goodbye, and tell them you love them. I have not seen any of this from him so far, but I would like to hear what everyone is seeing as well.

I honestly am not trying to bash the BF, just my observations, and with time they might change.

My feelings exactly ! Kristy wants Kami for herself and Kami knows it.  Seems like the BF and Kami play around a lot; he even watches her shower, but seems to have no interest at all. I still am not convinced that Kami has actually fucked this guy, whomever he is ; They play around a lot, but I think the bear has gotten more of Kami's pussy than her BF !!!  And  YES, Kristy is pissed that Kami even looks at this guy !  ( My Opinion ). 

Exactement, le moment de la douche/bain ou changement de tenues doit rester un plaisir. Si elles vivaient en permanence nue comme dinaya par exemple, bah ça reste jolie, mais ça perd de son charme, car tu as déjà cette vue la toute la journée

You could be right about that. The BF looks to be older than Kami by more that a couple years. Now I only have the pics to go by so it could be a trick of the lighting. But it looks like it to me. I could be completely wrong also.

I think RLC is missing some potentially new members by not having a living room and kitchen cam like most of the apartments. But it doesn't surprise that they don't.

I'm pretty sure that they thought about that long and hard,,,but they simple don't need to or want to do it with Kamila and Kristy's apartment,,,these ladies are not like a new couple that nobody knows,,,they are well known by thousands of people.

And for the people that don't know them,,,,it still wouldn't really matter anyway because people who sign up to see the barcelona apartment can get K&Ks apartment along with it,,plus people keep forgetting that this is not the only premium apartment this one is the most recent addition.

And about the Bf of Kamila,,I do agree that she seems way more into him than he is with her,,I don't know if he just doesn't really like showing his affections on Camera,or if that's just the way that he is,,,but most of the time she is the one that seems to be all over him,while he would rather play with his phone or camera,,,and when that doesn't work he rolls over and goes to sleep,,,,he may have had sex with her countless times before so he may no longer be as excited or interested as he was when they first met,,,he knows exactly how her kitty feels so there is no more mystery like the first night/day that they slept together.

I'm not holding my breath or my dick waiting for anything to happen between these two people on Camera. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

You could be right about that. The BF looks to be older than Kami by more that a couple years. Now I only have the pics to go by so it could be a trick of the lighting. But it looks like it to me. I could be completely wrong also.

I think RLC is missing some potentially new members by not having a living room and kitchen cam like most of the apartments. But it doesn't surprise that they don't.

• Upvote 1

I am pretty sure that this is not the same photographer that was talked about when they were in Barcelona.  I think that this guy is a club photographer not a fashion type.  My impression was that the one they discussed was a higher end photographer than her current boy friend.  I am not going to go into detail as to how I have come to this conclusion but felt it was worth posting the opinion for what it is worth.

I am pretty sure that this is not the same photographer that was talked about when they were in Barcelona.  I think that this guy is a club photographer not a fashion type.  My impression was that the one they discussed was a higher end photographer than her current boy friend.  I am not going to go into detail as to how I have come to this conclusion but felt it was worth posting the opinion for what it is worth.

I agree. As far i remember the Barcelona photographer was really older than her.

The current guy is almost as old as her.