Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Kami doesn't even masturbate over the cover. What makes anyone think she's going to have sex with anyone in this house?

depend of her boyfriend i think but for the moment i don't think he want do that here and

if that's happen one day,there is good chance that will be under the blanket and that's depend how many time kami will stay here too,

if she leave in 3 months not sure we will see something here but if she stay here long time,there is chance we will see some good action without blanket.

the boyfriend have the key

Albacore, I agree with you, he is not that photographer. That one was a sugar daddy older man. This  guy is like her age. He is immature. Don't think he is good on social graces. Walking in on Kristy was not a good move. Too quickly he feels like he owns the place. And maybe Kami lets him have too much rein there.

Mikey, good to see a some realism there from you. And I bet he has fucked her before in his place, so he can put up with just touches in her place.

Noldus, you hit it on the nose, man. He starts to feel like he owns the place, like Kiko did. That is not good!

Thes, as usual you are perfect with your observations. But then you and I discuss this in private and are in agreement there.

I don't hate the guy. I actually hoped Kami and him were in a good loving relationship. But he isn't affectionate with her, doesn't really show how he cares for her. Whereas she is affectionate towards him. I will give him a chance, but I am not optimistic.

The bf could even spoil the well with Kristy here. I even notice that when he is not there, Kami keeps to herself. Why doesn't she talk to Rita now? They are friends.

And Kristy is out. Wonder if she starts to wonder if setup is really working.

Going by the pics I'm thinking that Kristy's main problem with the BF is the disruption in the routine. She can't just walk around the in partly dressed or undressed when he is there. She doesn't like she can be herself. bath.gif

Just my thought on the matter.

bath.giftoo-hot-to-handle-smiley-emoticon.giftoo-hot-to-handle-smiley-emoticon.gifbath.gifyeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

JUST IMAGINE WHAT HE THOUGHT WHEN HE SAW KRISTY,,,THE OTHER DAY I SAID THAT KRISTY WAS IN THE KITCHEN IN JUST HER UNDERWEAR WHEN HE SHOWED UP,,SO SHE HAD TO USE A 12 PACK OF TISSUES THAT HE BOUGHT TO HIDE HERSELF WITH,,AND SHE WALKED BACKWARDS OUT OF THE KITCHEN WHILE HOLDING THE PACK OF TISSUES OVER HER HONEY POT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Going by the pics I'm thinking that Kristy's main problem with the BF is the disruption in the routine. She can't just walk around the in partly dressed or undressed when he is there. She doesn't like she can be herself. bath.gif

Just my thought on the matter.

• Upvote 1

bath.giftoo-hot-to-handle-smiley-emoticon.giftoo-hot-to-handle-smiley-emoticon.gifbath.gifyeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

JUST IMAGINE WHAT HE THOUGHT WHEN HE SAW KRISTY,,,THE OTHER DAY I SAID THAT KRISTY WAS IN THE KITCHEN IN JUST HER UNDERWEAR WHEN HE SHOWED UP,,SO SHE HAD TO USE A 12 PACK OF TISSUES THAT HE BOUGHT TO HIDE HERSELF WITH,,AND SHE WALKED BACKWARDS OUT OF THE KITCHEN WHILE HOLDING THE PACK OF TISSUES OVER HER HONEY POT :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

I saw the pics along with the gif of him in the hall. That's what leads me to think it's routine disruption that's the problem. Like mr1010 said "Too quickly he feels like he owns the place. And maybe Kami lets him have too much rein there." I think it's the reason Kristy and Rita are leaving so much. It's not to give Kami some space. It's to not be around the BF. But I could be completely wrong.

I saw the pics along with the gif of him in the hall. That's what leads me to think it's routine disruption that's the problem. Like mr1010 said "Too quickly he feels like he owns the place. And maybe Kami lets him have too much rein there." I think it's the reason Kristy and Rita are leaving so much. It's not to give Kami some space. It's to not be around the BF. But I could be completely wrong.

you could be right about that

Albacore, I agree with you, he is not that photographer. That one was a sugar daddy older man. This  guy is like her age. He is immature. Don't think he is good on social graces. Walking in on Kristy was not a good move. Too quickly he feels like he owns the place. And maybe Kami lets him have too much rein there.

Mikey, good to see a some realism there from you. And I bet he has fucked her before in his place, so he can put up with just touches in her place.

Noldus, you hit it on the nose, man. He starts to feel like he owns the place, like Kiko did. That is not good!

Thes, as usual you are perfect with your observations. But then you and I discuss this in private and are in agreement there.

I don't hate the guy. I actually hoped Kami and him were in a good loving relationship. But he isn't affectionate with her, doesn't really show how he cares for her. Whereas she is affectionate towards him. I will give him a chance, but I am not optimistic.

The bf could even spoil the well with Kristy here. I even notice that when he is not there, Kami keeps to herself. Why doesn't she talk to Rita now? They are friends.

And Kristy is out. Wonder if she starts to wonder if setup is really working.

Kami is not in good shape today. Have taken temperature and may have fever? Have lain in bed all day. possible cold

Normally I tend not to believe everything on here,,but Kristy and Rita really do seem to leave or go to sleep as soon as Kamila's boyfriend come over,,,It could go either way,,whether to give them privacy or to get away from being around him,,,,,,but it's kinda hard to give someone privacy who don't do anything but go straight to sleep.

I've been in that situation countless times,,,and let me tell you guys one thing,,,before the car even leaves the driveway my dick is already balls deep in the pussy,,,,,no time to waste :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1