Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Hey guys ,,,I really like this photo right here of these two sexy ass ladies below.......See Slider,how difficult is that :yes: :yes: :yes:

In the ILona and Danaya thread,There were over 193 pages in the comment thread and 136 pages in the picture only thread,,,going by your logic,,,we would have had 329 pages of both pictures and comments all together,and God only knows how many pages there would have been between photos,the majority of folks here like it the way it is now,because people were tired of seeing unnecessary gossiping between photos.

It just doesn't get any sexier than this :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Shot12900.png

Not difficult at all, except by the time you cut and paste the pic from the picture thread to the comment thread and then comment on it, you

have lost the mood because while you were doing this 3 other people posted in the picture thread with maybe better pictures !  But, they are your pictures to do as YOU like, I guess !!! Plus we will just be taking up more space.  I guess the solution is to just view the picture thread and NOT comment at all !!!  We already have the date/time problem with the separation .........we never know when a pic was actually  taken !

i'm going to have to agree with slider69 on this.  what is the difference in having 2 threads that equal 400 pages or one thread that equals 400.  most people on here are not going to take the time and the extra steps to copy and paste from one thread to another.  just my thought.

Please don't get me wrong, Euromike..........you are a great poster.  But when I see one of your pics, instead of just hitting the  "LIKE "

button, maybe I'd also like to say : " Euromike, that is one of the best fotos I have seen to date !!! " . Instead I just hit like only and don't comment because I lose too much time.  ( OK.........end of discussion. Do as you please . )

Your Friend Slider 

I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with the current format. I like being able to look at the pics without going thru 15 pages. Unless it's 15 pages of pics. And if some want to give a play by play of what they're doing every 5 minutes then go for it. It just means I have to go thru more comments to get to the ones related to  the pics or about something different that's happening.

I wasn't criticizing anything or suggesting anything should change. I was just stating what I thought nothing more. So post away. I'll read it, skim it, or skip it.

I hope that clears that up. Also its-friday-smiley-emoticon.gif and I got called off work. WOOHOO!!!!

We now return you to the K&K gushathon. grin-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lmaoo!! I was thinking the exact same thing this morning my friend Corboblanc,,,When kamila and kristy were lying in Kamila's bed this morning,Kamila just took off her shirt and told Kristy to stroke and massage her back,and Kristy just did it right away like an obedient little slave,,,it was so cute and adorable. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :hugnkiss:

Kristy doesn't letting Kamila boss her around,Kamila is mostly the receiver and just like with Irma Kristy likes to give,Kamila acted like our pets at home Dog/Cat,,,that crawl up on our sofas or beds,and put their paws on us and meow or bark because they want to get stroked or petted,and just like them,everytime Kristy stopped petting Kamila,she would whine and purr for her to continue,,,,best thing in the world to watch,it is just too cute :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

apparemment, les rôles respectifs de kami et kristy n'ont pas changés!!! ce sera toujours kami sur le canapé, et kristy soumise à ses pieds!!! ce sera toujours kristy, qui caressera et massera kamila, rarement le contraire!!! ce sera toujours kristy, qui se lèvera pour apporter le yaourt et la petite cuillère, à kamila confortablement assise à 1 mètre du frigo!!! :shiteatinggrin: kristy est naturellement soumise et aux petits soins pour kamila, parce qu'elle en est certainement amoureuse..... ;) ;)

Apparently, the respective roles of kami and kristy has not changed !!! it will always kami on the couch, and kristy subject to his feet !!! it will always kristy, which caress and massaged kamila rarely the opposite !!! it will always kristy, which rises to bring the yogurt and spoon, to kamila comfortably sitting at 1 meter from the fridge !!! :shiteatinggrin: kristy is naturally submissive enough for kamila, because it is certainly in love ..... ;) ;)

126363Capture20160205135842861.png

• Upvote 1

i'm going to have to agree with slider69 on this.  what is the difference in having 2 threads that equal 400 pages or one thread that equals 400.  most people on here are not going to take the time and the extra steps to copy and paste from one thread to another.  just my thought.

je pense également que l'ancienne formule était plus pratique!!! même s'il y avait des commentaires entre les photos, ce n'est pas si grave. copier/coller les photos postées dans le fil commentaires, fait beaucoup de doublons, et multiplie considérablement le poids de ces photos pour le bon fonctionnement du forum, qui finira par être surchargé!!!

I also think that the old formula was more convenient !!! even if there were comments between photos, this is not so serious. copy / paste photos posted in the comments thread, a lot of duplication, and greatly increases the weight of these photos to the proper functioning of the forum, which will eventually be overloaded !!! ::) ??? :-\

Lmaoo!! I was thinking the exact same thing this morning my friend Corboblanc,,,When kamila and kristy were lying in Kamila's bed this morning,Kamila just took off her shirt and told Kristy to stroke and massage her back,and Kristy just did it right away like an obedient little slave,,,it was so cute and adorable. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :hugnkiss:

Kristy doesn't letting Kamila boss her around,Kamila is mostly the receiver and just like with Irma Kristy likes to give,Kamila acted like our pets at home Dog/Cat,,,that crawl up on our sofas or beds,and put their paws on us and meow or bark because they want to get stroked or petted,and just like them,everytime Kristy stopped petting Kamila,she would whine and purr for her to continue,,,,best thing in the world to watch,it is just too cute :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

;D ;D ;D ;)

Trust me Slider_69,I never miss any of your comments,,,and anything that you comment about on here,even a photo,I know exactly which ones you are talking about,,,,most people put their comments in the picture thread because they want their comments to be seen and heard by all,and they think that if they put it here,it somehow is gonna go unnoticed and end up getting lost in the crowd,trust me when I say that everyone sees everything that everyone else writes and comments about here.Right now for example,you only see myself,corboblanc and harley talking,,,but I guarantee you that there are at least 200 people who just read our comments without hitting the like button or even commenting back,most of them just come on CC to observe,download and wait for the next photo,all without saying a single word.

Once again if you comment about anything on here we all know exactly what you are talking about,and your "MOOD" won't get diminished by the time we read it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :yes:

Please don't get me wrong, Euromike..........you are a great poster.  But when I see one of your pics, instead of just hitting the  "LIKE "

button, maybe I'd also like to say : " Euromike, that is one of the best fotos I have seen to date !!! " . Instead I just hit like only and don't comment because I lose too much time.  ( OK.........end of discussion. Do as you please . )

Your Friend Slider

• Upvote 1

apparemment, les rôles respectifs de kami et kristy n'ont pas changés!!! ce sera toujours kami sur le canapé, et kristy soumise à ses pieds!!! ce sera toujours kristy, qui caressera et massera kamila, rarement le contraire!!! ce sera toujours kristy, qui se lèvera pour apporter le yaourt et la petite cuillère, à kamila confortablement assise à 1 mètre du frigo!!! :shiteatinggrin: kristy est naturellement soumise et aux petits soins pour kamila, parce qu'elle en est certainement amoureuse..... ;) ;)

Apparently, the respective roles of kami and kristy has not changed !!! it will always kami on the couch, and kristy subject to his feet !!! it will always kristy, which caress and massaged kamila rarely the opposite !!! it will always kristy, which rises to bring the yogurt and spoon, to kamila comfortably sitting at 1 meter from the fridge !!! :shiteatinggrin: kristy is naturally submissive enough for kamila, because it is certainly in love ..... ;) ;)

126363Capture20160205135842861.png

I don't see Kristy as being submissive at all. I see her as being perfect for Kamila (who is a little shy) because she is more comfortable at making the first move in a playful manner which allows Kamila to respond to the more physical play like cuddling, petting and so forth.

I think they are both "at the same level" in the relationship and both are very kind and respectful to each other in all their interactions. It's so much fun seeing the true affection that they each have for the other. There is nothing fake about it at all.

I don't see Kristy as being submissive at all. I see her as being perfect for Kamila (who is a little shy) because she is more comfortable at making the first move in a playful manner which allows Kamila to respond to the more physical play like cuddling, petting and so forth.

I think they are both "at the same level" in the relationship and both are very kind and respectful to each other in all their interactions. It's so much fun seeing the true affection that they each have for the other. There is nothing fake about it at all.

désolé mais je ne suis pas d'accord!!! nous avons tous pu voir à Barcelone, la frustration de kristy, face aux "limites" imposées par kamila!!! même si elles sont adorables toutes les deux, on ressent très bien que kristy attends plus de chose que kamila!!! ce qui place kristy en position de servitude envers celle qu'elle espère. en observant les petits gestes du quotidien, vous verrez que kristy pense plus au bien-être de kamila, plutôt qu'au sien!!!

sorry but I do not agree !!! we have all seen in Barcelona, kristy frustration, facing the "limitations" imposed by kamila !!! even if they are cute both, we feel well that kristy expect more thing kamila !!! This place kristy servitude position to the one she hoped. observing the little things of everyday life, you will see that kristy think more to the welfare of kamila, rather than hers !!! ;) ;)

I agree corboblanc, you can tell in just the short time they have been back that Kristy will do anything for Kamilla. She is worried about her being so skinny, she what she bought, chocolate, cookies, sweets. Keeps pushing them in front of her. I just love Kristy, reminds me of Irma, completely giving and caring young lady.

Book, I have to agree with you about Kami and Kristy, though I see a bit of Corbo's points also.

I think the girls have fully adjusted to each other's personalities and are happy with each other as is. They are almost like a married couple  now.

I love that Kristy is trying to fatten up Kami who I think may get too thin.

I do see Corbo's point also, that Kristy is a bit more of a giver and Kami more of a taker in their relationship. You see that lots of times especially in lesbian relationships (although they are not lesbian). Witness Nina and Kira.

But listen, if they are both happy with it, who are we to argue?