Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Man, can Kristy eat! Girls are interacting a lot. Initial impression is that they may not do anything sexual, but will snuggle. They probably talked about that before they moved in. And Kristy is probably not a glutton for punishment, doesn't need to get frustrated again!

So, girls, I have a solution. Bring over boys!

I don't think that this will be anything like Barcelona,It's the same way as we would all be when we are on vacation,we all let loose and become almost someone else for a week or two,,,they are going to be acting more like a married couple now,they probably have regular jobs or even school,I just saw Kristy come home wearing a backpack,so maybe they have a regular schedule now,also their families are probably close by,I don't know if they would bring them on here but it would be fun to see their friends and family,so we all could get to see how they act around the special people in their lives....Note of caution like I said,even though their personalities haven't changed much since Barcelona,they seem to be a little more mature and grown up,,they are becoming Adults now and it's almost like we are all watching them grow up together in front of our eyes.

Side note: God Damn Kristy is sexy as fuck damn!!!! :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Is it just me or do the girls hardly converse? Kristy is back home, looking goood! I don't think she put on weight, but Kami definitely lost weight.

I hope girls aren't just mere friends.

Maybe they are more mature, just in a routine there. And this isn't the wild Barcelona scene there. I wonder what city in Russia. My guess is Moscow.

Perhaps this is the girls in more of their home environment. Note of caution, it may not have the "highs" or "lows" of Barcelona. Think all the couples apartments in VV.

• Upvote 1

You ever wandered what happened before the cameras came online though :yes: :yes: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :hugnkiss:

Man, can Kristy eat! Girls are interacting a lot. Initial impression is that they may not do anything sexual, but will snuggle. They probably talked about that before they moved in. And Kristy is probably not a glutton for punishment, doesn't need to get frustrated again!

So, girls, I have a solution. Bring over boys!

• Upvote 1

Notice that there is no toilet paper in sight, but there is a bar of soap in the soap dish just above the toilet/bidet !!!  Even in Spain, these girls never seemed to use toilet paper after peeing  or wash their hands ) !

Hand cleanliness doesn't seem to be one of their top priorities.  Germ Spreaders.

je pensais bien connaître kami, mais je n'aurai jamais imaginé que, elle aussi, était si douée pour la peinture!!! j'avais vu les belles peintures dans sa chambre, sans penser 1 seconde que c'était elle qui les avaient peint!!! les russes sont vraiment toutes des artistes!!!

I thought I knew kami, but I would never have imagined that, too, was so good at painting !!! I saw the beautiful paintings in his room, without thinking one second that it was she who had painted !!! Russian artists are really all !!! :D :clap: :clap:

je pensais bien connaître kami, mais je n'aurai jamais imaginé que, elle aussi, était si douée pour la peinture!!! j'avais vu les belles peintures dans sa chambre, sans penser 1 seconde que c'était elle qui les avaient peint!!! les russes sont vraiment toutes des artistes!!!

I thought I knew kami, but I would never have imagined that, too, was so good at painting !!! I saw the beautiful paintings in his room, without thinking one second that it was she who had painted !!! Russian artists are really all !!! :D :clap: :clap:

Corbo-just a hobby for her-it is paint by the numbers-she even said so on her social page which is now private

A lot of these Russian girls seem to like the arts and from what I've seen, it seems like it's a popular thing in High school for most of these Russian girls to learn.

Modeling and the Arts seem to be two of the main things that these Russian ladies seem to excel at,they are truly talented women.

• Upvote 1

Hey Mikey,  your uncle David met an untimely demise yesterday, so you could leave work early !!! So just what kind of leave are you on today. Four flat tires all at once, or flooded home water pipe broke? just curious  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No Thesta,,,,a mysterious and anonymous caller, called in a Bomb threat to our office and everybody had to evacuate the building and we all got sent home early,,,damn these terrorists :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha:

Hey Mikey,  your uncle David met an untimely demise yesterday, so you could leave work early !!! So just what kind of leave are you on today. Four flat tires all at once, or flooded home water pipe broke? just curious  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Upvote 1

Corbo-just a hobby for her-it is paint by the numbers-she even said so on her social page which is now private

Yeah, at one time Nina (or Kira) painted the same picture (of Audrey Hepburn, if I'm not mistaken) as Leora  :D  The're indeed just painting by numbers. Every child can do that...

But it's nice that she is doing something other than staring at her phone  ;)