Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

Then they need to paint each other in the nude!

A lot of these Russian girls seem to like the arts and from what I've seen, it seems like it's a popular thing in High school for most of these Russian girls to learn.

Modeling and the Arts seem to be two of the main things that these Russian ladies seem to excel at,they are truly talented women.

No Thesta,,,,a mysterious and anonymous caller, called in a Bomb threat to our office and everybody had to evacuate the building and we all got sent home early,,,damn these terrorists :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha:

big mama  :doh:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No Thesta,,,,a mysterious and anonymous caller, called in a Bomb threat to our office and everybody had to evacuate the building and we all got sent home early,,,damn these terrorists :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha:

Could be Headline News on CNN today then. 

Yeah I hope they catch the asshole who did it,I should still be at work right now,but instead here I am at home with nothing to do,ahh well what you gonna do :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:

Could be Headline News on CNN today then.

• Upvote 1

Guys, I hope you didn't miss it, but Kristy was lightly bating under the water in the tub facing the camera with no bubbles! Just for a couple of minutes. I think she didn't come, it was perhaps just the prelim.

Guys, I hope you didn't miss it, but Kristy was lightly bating under the water in the tub facing the camera with no bubbles! Just for a couple of minutes. I think she didn't come, it was perhaps just the prelim.

Yes, I am becoming more and more fond of this apartment and camera placements  :woohoo:

Kami does her painting like forever! Take a bath, girl, we haven't seen those luscious jugs yet!

Kristy looks bored. She needs a hobby. Well, she does some meditation. She should do some yoga too.

That Meditation shit will slowly fuck her brain up over time.