Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

And you should know by now that I can comment and do multitasking all while watching the action.SEE THE PICTURE I JUST UPLOADED

I can`t even get a picture uploaded in time :curse: Everytime i try to somebody else have posted the exact same thing and i`m to late :P

You know what mikey, I have had enough of you going at me every time I try to help. I don't know if anyone is watching. What do you have two laptops open at the same  time????

From now on,  just handle your own disputes. You do it so well! I'm out of here! I will just go back to writing!

The dog was mentioned not the sex, another BS to make the girls look bad.  None of them had sex in Barcelona from all the conversations that could be heard.

Whatever you say sir.............................but if you read through the old Barcelona comments, you may still see it !  Why would having sex make the girls look bad ?

It's saying that they had sex with someone without being there and seeing it with your own eyes,and saying the words "a reliable source told me",,I could always say that a reliable source told me something about anyone on CC or on RLC,,,If I didn't see Kamila having sex with my own eyes or speak Russian and heard her say it with my own ears then I won't believe it,,,,I'm just asking you why every time you speak about these girls it always sounds so negative that's all Slider. :hi: :hi:

Whatever you say sir.............................but if you read through the old Barcelona comments, you may still see it !  Why would having sex make the girls look bad ?

• Upvote 1

puro teatro , con lo que cobran ya podian subir un poco mas el calor del ambiente

No offense, darkman. But, if you can't see the true affection these girls have for each other, then it's a shame. Because it is really fun to watch. There is nothing phony about the interaction between them.

It's not at all like what we see with Ilona and Dayana or Ilona and Irma. In those cases, it is very clear that it's all for show. I don't think Ilona has any real affection for Dayana. I think Ilona is just using her to stay the center of attention. She doesn't want anything to develop between Dayana and Adele because then she would be left out and couldn't consider herself the "most popular girl" of the Barcelona apartment.

They love is blind!!! Neither of these girls will ever do anything sexual on RLC. Being sweet friends is great and I hope it their real life but they will not sell sex on camera.

They are great eye candy and seem like lovely girls but beyond that nothing! RLC will regret bringing these girls back into such a great apartment!

Slider_69 my friend you make me very depressed every time I read your comments,,,I don't know what the motive or the reasoning behind every one of your comments is but it seems that all you do is try to either put the girls down or put them in a negative light.

You seem to always keep trying to put it out there about Kamila having sex with her photographer,,,You said it way back in the other thread when the girls were in Barcelona,and here you are saying it again,,,,Just like with Harley I constantly keep hearing the word "SOURCE or RELIABLE SOURCE",,,When will I get my own damn source because unless someone personally knows these girls and was with them while they left the apartment or and actual employee that works for RLC,,,,I don't possibly see how they can know what the girls did outside of Camera view,,,most of the times when they spoke about private stuff they did it out on the balcony away from our eyes and ears,,,,And whatever they want or don't care for us to hear they say it in front of the Cameras(No reliable source needed),,,,I have never seen a positive comment about the girls from you,maybe you made a bunch of them but I have never seen it,You always seem to just throw some information out there and then vanish.

Did the girls do something to you personally for you to dislike them? Or are you just trying to tear them down,,,Please explain why you say the things that you do about them,,,,I'm not mad at you I'm not calling you a liar,I just simply need to know why you say the things you say about them,and if you have proof you could tell me here or send it to my Inbox.

Thanks SLIDER_69......Mikey. :hi: :hi: :yes: :yes:

Well Mikey, I have absolutely nothing against either of these 2 beauties. They are the only reason I have been watching and following RLC for the last few years . In the old Barcelona comments, someone who spoke Russian made the original comment about why Kami was crying and Kristy wouldn't talk to her.  I simply repeated or maybe even highlighted their comment . After they left RLC, I followed them on VK and Instagram . I never attempted to contact them or make any comments. I just watched and translated into English every comment I read.

That's how I knew a little of what was going on in their lives and I passed that on to the CC members. Again, I do not dislike them........they are my only reason for watching RLC and I do not believe that commenting that I think they are BI or LES , in this day and age, is a sin !!!  It's

just my opinion !  (Hope this satisfies you, Euromike ) :clap:

No offense, darkman. But, if you can't see the true affection these girls have for each other, then it's a shame. Because it is really fun to watch. There is nothing phony about the interaction between them.

It's not at all like what we see with Ilona and Dayana or Ilona and Irma. In those cases, it is very clear that it's all for show. I don't think Ilona has any real affection for Dayana. I think Ilona is just using her to stay the center of attention. She doesn't want anything to develop between Dayana and Adele because then she would be left out and couldn't consider herself the "most popular girl" of the Barcelona apartment.

Can't really compare the two. K&K have already had an established friendship so they are a lot more comfortable with each other. And if I remember correctly, the two of them even knew each other even before they moved into the Barcelona apt. Ilona and the other girls were strangers thrown together in a house. Obviously there's going to be a different kind of chemistry there, although I think remember someone saying Ilona either had one of her friends or tried to get one of her friends to stay with her. Maybe someone can shed more light on this.

But regardless, that's not to say that K&K is "real" affection. It should be obvious to everyone that they are not going to have sex or get intimate (similar to Ilona and the girls there) and not even the closest of female friends play with each other tits and asses as much as they do. The affection between Nina & Kira or Carina & Sabrina is should be considered "real". The girls are simply having fun with each other. Nothing more to it than that.

That's also not to say that people can't or shouldn't enjoy what they do any more less than before, because I know some of the K&K diehards are just willing to pounce on anyone that questions their affection. These all girl apartments are extremely different and niche compared to the real couples apartments, and thus should not be taken seriously or analyzed with any seriousness. Just enjoy the tits and the teasing if you want to or not. It's common knowledge now that Kami has a boyfriend. This right there should be a clear indicator there is no intimate affection between her and Kristi.

Thank you for the explanation Slider_69 sir.....one of us might have to remove the "69" from our name or else people are gonna think that we are related.  :clap: :clap: :clap::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Well Mikey, I have absolutely nothing against either of these 2 beauties. They are the only reason I have been watching and following RLC for the last few years . In the old Barcelona comments, someone who spoke Russian made the original comment about why Kami was crying and Kristy wouldn't talk to her.  I simply repeated or maybe even highlighted their comment . After they left RLC, I followed them on VK and Instagram . I never attempted to contact them or make any comments. I just watched and translated into English every comment I read.

That's how I knew a little of what was going on in their lives and I passed that on to the CC members. Again, I do not dislike them........they are my only reason for watching RLC and I do not believe that commenting that I think they are BI or LES , in this day and age, is a sin !!!  It's

just my opinion !  (Hope this satisfies you, Euromike ) :clap:

• Upvote 1

I just want to say that I want to apologize to Mikey as well as anyone else if I said people are arguing or fighting when they are not. I think Slider meant well and explained himself now. And Mikey was justifiably confused about why it seemed that Slider was getting on the girls. I think it is just that we all love the girls but interpret differently what is happening.

I have often, in my quest to be a peacemaker, unjustifiably came down on mikey. For that I am sorry.