Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

New game in living room. I can't figure if bearded guy is bf of girl with white tank top (who I like).

Don't think Kami will have sex tonight with bf in her bed. Not even sure if she has sex with him yet. They are only dating a short time. I think Kami has slept with him, but that  doesn't mean sex automatically. If not, I bet they will some time soon!

New game in living room. I can't figure if bearded guy is bf of girl with white tank top (who I like).

Don't think Kami will have sex tonight with bf in her bed. Not even sure if she has sex with him yet. They are only dating a short time. I think Kami has slept with him, but that  doesn't mean sex automatically. If not, I bet they will some time soon!

She will only sleep with him, if she can be sure of his heart. I wouldn´t, being on her place.

la vraie question est de savoir, si kami va franchir le pas, en dormant avec son copain, et avoir des rapports sexuels devant les caméras!!! depuis que nous connaissons kamila, nous l'avons toujours vu dormir seule (ou avec kristy), mais la voir avec un homme sera certainement déstabilisant!!!

the real question is, if kami will take the plunge, sleeping with her boyfriend and have sex on camera !!! since we know kamila, we have always seen sleeping alone (or with kristy) but see a man will certainly be destabilizing !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin: ???

Yes,yes I agree ! Will we ever see the 2 of them in bed naked and him sinking the pole or Kami eating it ?  Is this guy really her boyfriend or some actor brought in to complicate the K&K  love story ? More intrigue !  :yikes:

Spielo, man, good to see you here on the good side of the force!!!!

Yeah, I agree, Kami is cautious and smart. This guy may be moving too fast, she wants to slow him already. He may even want to propose!

I don't know him yet. We are protective of our little Kami!

SLIDER PLEASE STOP WHATEVER SEED YOU ARE TRYING TO PLANT BY WRITING THIS RUBBISH,,,YOU ALREADY KNOW THE FUCKING TROLL WILL SEE THIS SHIT AND RUN WITH IT,AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER 8 FUCKING PAGES OF THE SAME BULLSHIT WE HAD YESTERDAY.....I ASKED YOU BEFORE WHY YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO HAVE SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY ABOUT KAMILA,,AND THIS COMMENT IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF YOU DOING JUST THAT,,,,YOU PUT THIS OUT THERE AND SIT BACK AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS,AND PROBABLY LAUGH AT US FIGHTING,,,C'MON MAN PLEASE STOP THIS DAILY NONSENSE,,,,THIS FORUM IS NOT FUN ANYMORE WHEN YOU HAVE PEOPLE ALWAYS WANTING TO START ARGUMENTS BY SPREADING THEORIES.

Yes,yes I agree ! Will we ever see the 2 of them in bed naked and him sinking the pole or Kami eating it ?  Is this guy really her boyfriend or some actor brought in to complicate the K&K  love story ? More intrigue !  :yikes:

• Upvote 1

Another thing................kami is always dressed in her usual clothes : braless tee shirt and shorts. You would think that if this guy were her boyfriend and she wanted  to snare him,  she would at least be dressed in a nicer outfit and would have her hair down, looking sexy !

OK sorry Euromike.................I will stop with my negative thoughts concerning RLC and their attempts to fool us............LOL ! :shithappens:

I think it's really sweet!!........no..no.. not the girls!...All us wonderful geriatrics thinking that her boyfriend

hasn't slept with her yet! It's 2016, she's well into her twenties, he must have paid a pretty penny for 'Ted',

so it is 99.9999% a certainty that Kami has done the dreadful deed with this upstart on numerous occasions.

I really hope she has because it means she has some real feelings for him. We all want to see her happy, right?

So go to it beautiful. We are all right behind you.(or we wish we were)!

:yes: :yes:

FIRST LET ME SAY THIS SLIDER READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN,,,I MAY HAVE MISREAD IT SO I'LL LET YOU GO OVER IT AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY,MY BRAIN IS GETTING OLD AND SENILE,,MAYBE THAT'S WHY I LIKE THESE OLD GEEZERS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:,,,THIS IS WHAT I THINK YOU SAID,,,KAMILA SHOULD BE DRESSING SEXY TO SNARE A BOYFRIEND THAT SHE ALREADY HAS,,RIGHT? :yes: :yes:

AFTER WE GET THE GIRL OR GUY OF OUR DREAMS WE SHOULD BE DRESSING SEXY AND LETTING OUR HAIR DOWN WHEN WE ARE AT HOME WITH FRIENDS PLAYING MONOPOLY AND SOME OTHER GAME?

Another thing................kami is always dressed in her usual clothes : braless tee shirt and shorts. You would think that if this guy were her boyfriend and she wanted  to snare him,  she would at least be dressed in a nicer outfit and would have her hair down, looking sexy !

OK sorry Euromike.................I will stop with my negative thoughts concerning RLC and their attempts to fool us............LOL ! :shithappens:

• Upvote 1

FIRST LET ME SAY THIS SLIDER READ WHAT YOU WROTE AGAIN,,,I MAY HAVE MISREAD IT SO I'LL LET YOU GO OVER IT AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY,MY BRAIN IS GETTING OLD AND SENILE,,MAYBE THAT'S WHY I LIKE THESE OLD GEEZERS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :haha: :haha:,,,THIS IS WHAT I THINK YOU SAID,,,KAMILA SHOULD BE DRESSING SEXY TO SNARE A BOYFRIEND THAT SHE ALREADY HAS,,RIGHT? :yes: :yes:

AFTER WE GET THE GIRL OR GUY OF OUR DREAMS WE SHOULD BE DRESSING SEXY AND LETTING OUR HAIR DOWN WHEN WE ARE AT HOME WITH FRIENDS PLAYING MONOPOLY AND SOME OTHER GAME?

I thought you wanted me to shut up and not give you any of my further theories ? You figure it out !

mickey i agree with slider if i had a girl coming to visit me at my house and i have guests coming over as well i will be dressed to impress my company.i love kami but she has better cloths to wear for her company look at nelly when she through a party shes always dresses nice.just mo.