Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures and Videos ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

If my girlfriend and my friends are coming over to play board games and just chill "at my house" why would there be any need to dress up.

It's not like they are having a New Year's Eve party or any other kind of fancy party,,they are just dressed regularly,,just like anyone of us do when we are at home,,,plus it's not like he just got there,he has been there the whole day.

Look at Kristy she is not wearing her booty shorts,,she got on baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt....it's nothing out of the ordinary,,sometimes we on CC like to overthink things and see things that don't exists.

mickey i agree with slider if i had a girl coming to visit me at my house and i have guests coming over as well i will be dressed to impress my company.i love kami but she has better cloths to wear for her company look at nelly when she through a party shes always dresses nice.just mo.

• Upvote 1

mickey i agree with slider if i had a girl coming to visit me at my house and i have guests coming over as well i will be dressed to impress my company.i love kami but she has better cloths to wear for her company look at nelly when she through a party shes always dresses nice.just mo.

franchement je ne vous comprends pas!!! kami reçois des amis et son copain, de façon simple et tranquille chez elle, et il aurait fallu qu'elle mette une robe de princesse???!!! vous pensez vraiment que son copain ne la connaît pas plus que nous??!! vous n'avez jamais reçu vos amis sans avoir à vous habiller en tenue de gala?!!! son mec doit se gratter les couilles devant elle le matin, en lâchant des pets dans le lit pour la faire rire, et vous pensez que la vision de sa copine qui ne s'est pas peignée, va lui enlever "l'amour"!!! non mais, il faut vraiment revenir sur terre là!!!

I frankly do not understand !!! kami receive friends and her boyfriend, simple, quiet way home, and he would have had to put a princess dress ??? !!! you really think that her boyfriend does not know more than us ?? !! you have not received your friends without having to dress in gala dress? !!! her boyfriend is scratching his balls in front of her in the morning, farting in bed to make her laugh, and you think that the vision of his girlfriend who has not combed will remove him "love"! !! but not, you really come back to earth there !!! :idk: :woohoo: :woohoo: :screwy: :screwy: :no: :headache: :headache:

If my girlfriend and my friends are coming over to play board games and just chill "at my house" why would there be any need to dress up.

It's not like they are having a New years Eve party or ant other kind of fancy party,,they are just dressed regularly,,just like anyone of us do when we are at home,,,plus it's not like he just got there,he has been there the whole day.

Look at Kristy she is not wearing her booty shorts,,she got on baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt....it's nothing out of the ordinary,,sometimes we on CC like to overthink things and see things that don't exists.

Can't agree more, in my opinion, the major difference bitween a date and a boyfriend/girlfriend is that I can be more casual and relex with my girlfriend which means I can wear the cloth like I usually wear and act like I usually act. What Kamila doing here only tells us that she and her boyfriend are having a very close relationship, that's all, and that's good for her.

Is Slider channeling his best df?

I agree with Mikey. The girls can wear whatever they fucking please!!!! They are having a casual fun games' night! What is the fucking big deal about that?

Now,Now mr1010. You're doing your NYC "Are you looking at me?" thing again!

We want plenty  :) :) :) not  >:( >:( >:(. "Smile though your heart is aching, Smile even though it's breaking" and all that shit!!

:haha: :haha:

What makes you think that the first couple that came over were people that she didn't know? She certainly seemed to know them from what I saw. She kissed them both on the cheek. So, if she knows the friends that are coming over and is already friends with them, why in the world should she dress up to impress them? They weren't dressed up so they sure weren't trying to impress her.