Ohhh My God. They're Masturbating!!!!!! ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

That should have been your entire post!! Everything else you had in between is called "excuses" StnCld's and Kenny's posts had to do with "masturbation" Your post had to do with "lack of sex" All we asked you to do is post your "opinions" in the correct thread. Instead you keep on doing just that and digging a deeper hole for yourself :curse:

If your intention was limited to thread discipline you would have written someting like:  This thread is called "omg, they are masturbating", not "omg, let's complain about the lack thereof". You decided to add your own opinion and this made your post as displaced as mine, i think. You should probably also ask euromike69 to keep up with his request, because he wrote down some kind of a mantra including almost only a expression of his own thoughts not even a little related to the topic of this thread. ... So please, just be honest and admit that you do not like my opinion and used the simplest way to make it bad. ... I think that's not nice at all. ... Please also consider that her BF was brought up by StnCld's post and that masturbation is a sexual activity. ... My goodness. I told only my opinion here. ... I do not digging a hole or something similar and you are not entitled to dicide what is right or wrong.  :-\

BTW, i would love to see some real masturbation in both of the girls apartments.  :) No issue with that. ;)

If your intention was limited to thread discipline you would have written someting like:  This thread is called "omg, they are masturbating", not "omg, let's complain about the lack thereof". You decided to add your own opinion and this made your post as displaced as mine, i think. You should probably also ask euromike69 to keep up with his request, because he wrote down some kind of a mantra including almost only a expression of his own thoughts not even a little related to the topic of this thread. ... So please, just be honest and admit that you do not like my opinion and used the simplest way to make it bad. ... I think that's not nice at all. ... Please also consider that her BF was brought up by StnCld's post and that masturbation is a sexual activity. ... My goodness. I told only my opinion here. ... I do not digging a hole or something similar and you are not entitled to dicide what is right or wrong.  :-\

BTW, i would love to see some real masturbation in both of the girls apartments.  :) No issue with that. ;)

:BS:

Good lord, very sensitive board. I guess I'm too old for these forums. Didn't realize how attached and invested some are in these apts and residents. Guess its generational.

I find this apartment not so interesting. ...  But i do not like if someone try to teach me a lesson. Especially when I see no error and there are no real arguments. ... I simply got caught in the discussion. ... Sorry, to the people not involved who got annoyed.

Is there any need for a March thread? Could you just have renamed this one by removing the dates?

There's bearly 3 pages in a month, and only 3-5 post about actual masturbation notifications.

The masturbation thread for every apartment will be in the same thread as the OMG They're Having Sex Thread starting March 1st. The Masturbation Thread will be locked on March 1st.

This is exactly what I suspected. The girls have some teasing inside the apartment and there life takes place outside.  :-\ ... All this develops in some way equal to Sara and her BF.

Is somehow a bad trend after the leave of Nora. :(  Now there are five girls who are "nude only" on RLC (former resident considered). Since the restart of the girls apartment there were only Irma and Anna (very brief before her leave) with some kind of real openness that was not even comparable to Nora. But both girls were very short residents of the project. ... Now it seams, there is not the slightest development in the direction of sex. Considering the quality of the apartment, I find that somewhat disappointing.

Did someone mention Nora ?    :hi:

The masturbation thread for every apartment will be in the same thread as the OMG They're Having Sex Thread starting March 1st. The Masturbation Thread will be locked on March 1st.

I know that, but it's a waste of space to have so short threads everymonth when nothing happends

I know that, but it's a waste of space to have so short threads everymonth when nothing happends

Chances are the OMG! They're Having Sex Thread won't see much activity for this apartment either. So might as well just put it all together as one.

If it was my way I would just dispose of both threads. But if you take something away that people are used to seeing the PM Hell would be horrendous.