Ohhh My God. They're Masturbating!!!!!! ~ February 03,2016. to February 29,2016.

:yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby:

Kamila just came harder than she has ever came in the past damn!!!!!!!

And the microphones are also in high definition,even my ears just had an orgasm:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Harder than ever? Not close to the one time she did it 2-4 times in a row, and left a hugh wet spot on the bed.

It was after the infomas massage if I don't remember wrong.

But at least, it's a way better under-the-covers session than Anna had.

Thes, Kami bated out of the covers? Damn, I was watching the game. Did no one capture it?

How did she bate? Dish man, give the details. If she did, I may have already changed my mind about direction the apartment was taking.

Foreplay is over, bath water flows, no foam. Is she Kami going to do it with a shower head as in Barcelona, now we have a very good cameras, and camera angles  :)

Edit: She just put foam to the to bathtub, I hope it is non long lasting stuff.

Yes she sure did my friend, and I can't ever remember seeing her do it in the morning in full daylight, Didn't you like how she bit her lip this time so she wouldn't make any noise.... K&K are back with a vengeance :yeahbaby: I hope someday she decides to step completely of of the box and give a little peek a boo from under those covers. :hugnkiss: