Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

Kami and Kristy are easy catches...maybe that´s just normal these days - in my youth much longer dating was required before we could move forward to having sex (well, with some exceptions).

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kitek said:

23:34 in the kitchen

Kristy: It is not good to drink on an empty stomach. Kami asks what's going on. Kristy speaks in riddles. Kami impatient asks her to start from the beginning. Kristy says she was going first to meet with a girl and then "he" had come. My friend was late but sent Kristy his phone number so he will not sit alone.

Kristy: "He" turned out ..... Now I do not know why I did it. I do not know why.

Kami: You can tell from the beginning?
Kristy says something about a colleague who has known him for years. Later she says that they drank. Kami asks if with food. Kristy says they had food but after drinking. My friend said she will leaves us alone. Kristy describes him. He is fit & travels a lot. She can not tell how old he is. His name is Andrei. Kami says a guy with similar description asked her for a date. After seeking her photos she founds his name was Alexei.
Kristy: I could not look straight in his eyes, because I felt chills.
Kristy: Well, what do you want me to tell you.

Kami: So ......

Kristy: We landed at the hotel.

Kami: That I guessed already.

Kristy: In what way? It was sup...(er) It was not that great. We made it two times and each time he ended after 2 minutes. When I started he already ended. And for the second time in the same way. He could see what is happening to me and said, "We aren't leaving."

Kami wants to know how it happened that they landed in the hotel.

Kami: He said - let's go?

Kristy: I asked why he stares at me so?

Andrei: For sure you know.

Kristy: He looks at me and sees ... He knows exactly how I feel. I ask what we will do there. Watch movies?

Andrei: Everything you want. We can dance on the bed. Next she talks that the guy can do something for Kristy.

Kristy: I do not know. Maybe it is bad but I liked it.

Kami: Why bad if you liked it? There is sympathy and .... How can you not like such a thing?

Kristy said that he behaved as if they were in love.

Kristy: Nothing between us and already love him! Totally I did not expect it.

Kristy says that she was reluctant to go to the hotel.

Kami: I once went with my boyfriend. He then lived with his parents and I was with my sister and we had nowhere to go.

Kristy asks Kami whether she thought it was wrong thing to do? Kami says she does not think so.

NEXT!!!!!!

5 hours ago, kitek said:

23:34 in the kitchen

Kristy: It is not good to drink on an empty stomach. Kami asks what's going on. Kristy speaks in riddles. Kami impatient asks her to start from the beginning. Kristy says she was going first to meet with a girl and then "he" had come. My friend was late but sent Kristy his phone number so he will not sit alone.

Kristy: "He" turned out ..... Now I do not know why I did it. I do not know why.

Kami: You can tell from the beginning?
Kristy says something about a colleague who has known him for years. Later she says that they drank. Kami asks if with food. Kristy says they had food but after drinking. My friend said she will leaves us alone. Kristy describes him. He is fit & travels a lot. She can not tell how old he is. His name is Andrei. Kami says a guy with similar description asked her for a date. After seeking her photos she founds his name was Alexei.
Kristy: I could not look straight in his eyes, because I felt chills.
Kristy: Well, what do you want me to tell you.

Kami: So ......

Kristy: We landed at the hotel.

Kami: That I guessed already.

Kristy: In what way? It was sup...(er) It was not that great. We made it two times and each time he ended after 2 minutes. When I started he already ended. And for the second time in the same way. He could see what is happening to me and said, "We aren't leaving."

Kami wants to know how it happened that they landed in the hotel.

Kami: He said - let's go?

Kristy: I asked why he stares at me so?

Andrei: For sure you know.

Kristy: He looks at me and sees ... He knows exactly how I feel. I ask what we will do there. Watch movies?

Andrei: Everything you want. We can dance on the bed. Next she talks that the guy can do something for Kristy.

Kristy: I do not know. Maybe it is bad but I liked it.

Kami: Why bad if you liked it? There is sympathy and .... How can you not like such a thing?

Kristy said that he behaved as if they were in love.

Kristy: Nothing between us and already love him! Totally I did not expect it.

Kristy says that she was reluctant to go to the hotel.

Kami: I once went with my boyfriend. He then lived with his parents and I was with my sister and we had nowhere to go.

Kristy asks Kami whether she thought it was wrong thing to do? Kami says she does not think so.

If Kristy is going to be this easy she should at least start charging for services rendered.Why not make some money from it?

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Kristy is going to be this easy she should at least start charging for services rendered.Why not make some money from it?

Do you really have to quote the whole post each time you want to say something :huh:

5 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Kami and Kristy are easy catches...maybe that´s just normal these days - in my youth much longer dating was required before we could move forward to having sex (well, with some exceptions).

and you are one who is begging to see them having sex... and who put a like to this silly comment... what a waste of space... and you don't even have the excuse of being a teenager...

• 4 weeks later...

27.11 at 2:05
They talk about the use of condoms. Yula says to Kristy that she too much thinks about it and therefore is afraid. Kami says that she does not like condoms and therefore does not insist on using them. Kami & Yula conclude that Kristy should try with a regular partner and the best thing would be a husband, and then you will be able to forget about condoms.

Kristy with desperate voice: I do not want to get married yet! For now, I want a dog!

Kristy complains that so far no one had given her anything valuable. The most expensive gift she received was bracelet for 2 600 rubles. Yula says she got from BF camera lens worth 11 000 rubles. Kristy says that Yura gave her 4 things in this toy he got for free and half the stuff in his apartment was a gift from her.

3:11
The girls are fooling all the time, Kami & Yula urge Kristy to go to sleep. Kristy states that at the beginning Vitali's penis seemed huge and yesterday morning (Kami corrects her that the day before yesterday) looked perfectly normal.

Later, Kristy asked Yula where she lives. Yula said that at Grandma's.

On 29/11/2016 at 2:00 AM, kitek said:

Kristy states that at the beginning Vitali's penis seemed huge and yesterday morning (Kami corrects her that the day before yesterday) looked perfectly normal.

I thought she was done with that guy because he behaved badly with her. I may be wrong but she probably didn't look at his dick for medical reasons:biggrin:.

For me personally,  Kristy is one of the prettiest girls I think I've ever seen,  and those eyes......she has some of the most beautiful, seductive eyes I've ever seen!!  I don't care if I ever get a good picture of her kitty because this morning was a total pleasure just to watch her getting ready for her day!!!

Have a GREAT DAY Kristy!!

On 29.11.2016 at 2:00 AM, kitek said:

27.11 at 2:05
They talk about the use of condoms. Yula says to Kristy that she too much thinks about it and therefore is afraid. Kami says that she does not like condoms and therefore does not insist on using them. Kami & Yula conclude that Kristy should try with a regular partner and the best thing would be a husband, and then you will be able to forget about condoms.

Kristy with desperate voice: I do not want to get married yet! For now, I want a dog!

Kristy complains that so far no one had given her anything valuable. The most expensive gift she received was bracelet for 2 600 rubles. Yula says she got from BF camera lens worth 11 000 rubles. Kristy says that Yura gave her 4 things in this toy he got for free and half the stuff in his apartment was a gift from her.

The girls are fooling all the time, Kami & Yula urge Kristy to go to sleep. Kristy states that at the beginning Vitali's penis seemed huge and yesterday morning (Kami corrects her that the day before yesterday) looked perfectly normal.

Later, Kristy asked Yula where she lives. Yula said that at Grandma's.

I think, Kristy holds the record for the "Resident with the most weeks without sex in the project".

So much talking and so less action. ... With all the nights outside, it is getting more and more obvious that this apartment is back into teasing only mode (at least for Kristy). The real life take place outside. ... A shame, I liked the time were even Kristy had her BF over for a visit. 

Archived