Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

04.10 approx. 15:42 While bathing she told on the phone what she did yesterday.

Kristy: He came from America. I'm still with him. He soon flies out on October 10. I am leaving on Saturday to spend some time with him. I woke up. I was practicing yoga. I was going to practice today, but understand nothing came of it. I had yoga class for a girl. Later I went to English class. After I went to dance. Then walked alone for some time and I was feeling so good and later met with Vitali. I thought he would take me to a dorm or something and found out he has a very nice apartment. I came back just now. Today I want to learn English, practice yoga and then friends are coming over. That is my plan

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kitek said:

04.10 approx. 15:42 While bathing she told on the phone what she did yesterday.

Kristy: He came from America. I'm still with him. He soon flies out on October 10. I am leaving on Saturday to spend some time with him. I woke up. I was practicing yoga. I was going to practice today, but understand nothing came of it. I had yoga class for a girl. Later I went to English class. After I went to dance. Then walked alone for some time and I was feeling so good and later met with Vitali. I thought he would take me to a dorm or something and found out he has a very nice apartment. I came back just now. Today I want to learn English, practice yoga and then friends are coming over. That is my plan

Vitali lives in New York but he has a very nice apartment in Moscow?Slow down,Kristy,and keep your eyes wide open.

12 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Come on Angels, what better way to show your friendship than to give a hand (or something else) to a friend in need. :biggrin:

KRISTY PLEASE LISTEN TO ERIC:biggrin::biggrin:

THIS IS WHAT YOUR FRIENDS COULD DO FOR YOU,,,AT MOMENTS LIKE THIS::):heart::biggrin:

tumblr_oe9fmrj0JY1u36wjlo1_500.giftumblr_oe9fflpF6P1u36wjlo1_400.giftumblr_oe9em7TOVT1u36wjlo1_400.giftumblr_oe9gqeCFoE1u36wjlo1_500.giftumblr_oe9gxqkOhs1u36wjlo1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

08.10 Kristy & Vitali 1:59
Kristy laughs that Yasha (Jula was making out with him at the party in the kitchen)  invited Jula to America. V is surprised. K explains that he not so much invited her but asked her to try for a visa and he will be waiting for her. V: Local Brad Pitt.
Kristy talks about the conversation with the security guard who would not let V to the building. The security guard demanded from K to come down and then he would let him in . Kristy said that she will not come out because she is in her underwear, waiting for the young man. She teases V and asks him if she should have come out in her underwear. Later she states that she do not quite understand what prevented her from doing it.
Later Kristy says that she is back on Monday and leaving on Tuesday. V asks where is she going. Kristy tells him to guess. In the end, he guessed that she goes to Tashkent. Kristy criticizes cap in which V came. She says he looks like a laborer. V says that Yasha is similar.
approx. 2:08 They kiss and make love.
approx. 2:37 Kristy goes to the bathroom.
approx. 2:47 returns.
K: I'll leave and forget about you. V: I want to sleep. K: I already know about it. You do not have to tell me. This is what I hear most  of the time.
They hug. Kristy is still trying talk.
Approx. 3:05 fall asleep.

Approx. 7:10 wake up. Kristy says that he can stay and sleep but she needs to get going. V after some time reaches for a condom.

K: What are you doing? She hides her head under a pillow. He pulls her panties down. They have sex.
After all Kirty gives him a slap: What a bastard! To fuck me so early in the morning. V laughs. K: Why you giggle? Pussy was spot on. Kristy Next to you. Just slip in. What is it with this giggle? V: You're funny. V is pumped out and removed the condom Kristy watching the content: Not much? V: mutters something. Kristy pityingly: Not enough to give back to the bank. And when you first time showed up you were so sexy . If I knew that it would end like this ... .. I would not want to know you. She hits him in the chest.
V sings: Do you know ......
approx. 7:33 Kristy gets up and wants to leave. She has no panties. V asks her to not leave because he wants to look at her. Kristy returns. He pretends to protest. For a while snuggling in bed and then V takes pictures of her with his phone.
approx. 7:48 in the kitchen
K: Come drink a cup of tea.
V: Not even once you did oral. You refused.
V dancing.
Kristy says that she asked her friend (dancer), why not meet up with the dancers. Friend: Because in addition to studio work and sex nothing else interest them.
V after a moment: You're like a rat, and I really like it. Kristy does pose.
V watching something on the phone (some girls). V: They are joyful. He says when he will have a daughter she would be for him like a queen. K: First make sure she has everything she needs.
Before leaving Vitali sings "O sole mio".
Kristy pulls out of trash bottle of wine: You see? You see? In whom did you changed me? Look! I gave you the best years of my life and now I only collect the bottles after you. And you cheating on me left and right.

V: I'm cheating on you ?! And the one with the red hair then who was it?
Before leaving, still fooling around. Kristy criticizes his cap again. V acts as brutal Georgian and speaks with Georgian pronunciation. Kristy says she is afraid of him. V: Shut up woman! Quickly get dressed and go out! This time I forgive you. Here you have a 200 thousand to buy new panties. I know that I am very greedy.
After a moment  they leave.

12.10 Kristy's friends talking while she is away.

Jula talks about various guys she met lately.

Jula: On Monday S... contacted me.

Katia: Damn. How many guys do you have.
Jula: On the weekend he went to Sochie. Why we did not meet? Because he was in Sochi . 
Jula: Another guy. On Tuesday. Dima which once accidentally met. He has Nissan. He says he goes there and there and it's like a conversation with fifteen years old girl he expects to score with. I was not interested.
Jula: Usually I answer to all just in case I had anyone to go when I get bored but for closer relationship I do not want.
Jula: Yasha.
Katia: Yasha !! ??
Jula: Did not you hear about Yasha?
Katia: I did not hear.
Jula: Yasha invites me to America.
Katia: He called you? He was writing?
Jula: Every day we write to each other.
Katia: When do you fly? J: I do not know. It is not clear. As soon as you read. He is looking.
Katia: Kristy's guy can't fly back.
Julia: Maybe he does not want to?
Jula reads messages from Yasha: Do not be afraid to experiment. Next: Apply for a visa. Me: This is an official invitation? Yasha: I expect dance video. I would like you to do a master class. Jula: I understand. I will send as soon as possible.
Next Yasha writes, as I understood that he wanted to get her official appearances and a few dance classes. He asks her how it's view.
Katia: Not bad.
Jula asks Yasha why he needs video since she already received an invitation? Is it just a formality? Yasha: I need to somehow advertise you to people. Send a photo. So I could make a poster.
Jula: That's basically it. Later, he asked me again if I would be able to teach in English. What else? In short we write to each other, we send photos. La, la, la. "You're so nice"
Katia: Show Photos. Jula: I sent such a picture. Katia says Jula is not wearing makeup. As usual. Jula: And he sends me a picture. In the cap. And today he did not write to me.
Jula: At the beginning we wrote to each other. Then he stopped. Although. He added me to friends on FB. And then Kristy told me that if he wishes he has the possibility to invite her to America. I thought to myself .... Katia: Why not?
Jula: In addition, I liked his music. He started to send me samples of his recordings. Why he did not write to me yet?
Later still Jula talks about German guy who invites her to his concert in Berlin. Tickets for free. He has an apartment. Jula says she can not afford the tickets to Berlin. The girls are saying she should have persuaded him to buy a ticket for her. Jula says jokingly that if it was before she would go to bed with him and then he would have bought her tickets
Katia: Oh, You're so sure.
Katia asks how it goes between Kristy and Vitali and if he spoke to her. Jula says "NO" and Kristy decided to call him.  Katia & Julia saying that they would not call. Jula says that now it would not call but not so long ago she would. Jula: I prefer when everything is exactly determined. Julia: How can it be exactly where she says that between them is just sex. Jula: That's because she does not know. Julia: What? Katia: He knows everything. Jula: He knows everything. But still also she mentions that he tells her different things .... I know how it is when you start thinking about it. It seems to me that just as it happened to me. Kristy confused sex with another feeling. Julia: How do you know that was wrong. Maybe she really likes him. Jula: She is wrong. Why she has to like him. After all she told me he was stupid. Julia: After all this time she was with Jura. He is even younger and so stupid, behaves like a bloated 17-year-old turkey, which in addition to this, has rich parents, who sent him to school in England and represents nobody! Nothing!
Later they criticize others guys Kristy was meeting.

20.10 15.35
Kami enters Kristy's bedroom and says she slept so long because during the previous night, she slept only 3-4 hrs. She also says that soon soon her friend Sasha will come for a visit.
Kristy: I am so stupid that I went to him yesterday.

Kami: You were with him?

Kristy: Yes. I refused sex in the morning and he told me to "get lost." I was stunned. He turned around and I ordered a taxi. I gathered myself and I could not open the door. He said only "what you can not open?" He did not say bye. Nothing at all. Yesterday on the way to his place he insisted that I ordered a taxi. Taxi costs 600 rubles. I was not in a hurry so I wanted to go by subway. Because he insisted I went by taxi. When I arrived he asked how much was it.

Kristy: 600 rubles

Vitali: All right, I will pay you back.

Kristy: In the end he did not pay me back and I didn't remind him.
Kami: Sex was at night?

Kristy: Yes. Twice. But the second time I have not finished. Everything was fine but something changed in my relation to him. Now when he says to me, "my little girl" it totally does not move me and I do not like it.

Vitali: Did you take offense for Monday?

Kristy: ???

Vitali: Well, yes it is my style.

Kami: Lack of respect from him. Let him fuck-off in his style.

Kristy: I thought the same thing.

Kami says something about a broken heart.

Kristy: I have no broken heart. I was charmed by sex and now it's gone. Of course, that I liked him. Otherwise, I would not sleep with him.

Kristy: Dude! Why do I have to fuck with you if I do not feel like it ?!

Kami: Again, a lack of respect.

Kristy: He was always kind and caring. This is the first time I felt his aggression. Aggression because of my ass. After he called me his little girl, treated like a child and wanted to protect me ..and said "please do not leave me, I've missed you so much" embraced me, "Are you all right?"

Damn! This is a split personality.

Kami leaves the room. She returns after a long time and with resignation asks Kristy whether she would go with her somewhere on her birthday.

They mention Dominican Republic, Canary Islands, Morocco and Turkey.

8 hours ago, kitek said:

20.10 15.35
Kami enters Kristy's bedroom and says she slept so long because during the previous night, she slept only 3-4 hrs. She also says that soon soon her friend Sasha will come for a visit.
Kristy: I am so stupid that I went to him yesterday.

Kami: You were with him?

Kristy: Yes. I refused sex in the morning and he told me to "get lost." I was stunned. He turned around and I ordered a taxi. I gathered myself and I could not open the door. He said only "what you can not open?" He did not say bye. Nothing at all. Yesterday on the way to his place he insisted that I ordered a taxi. Taxi costs 600 rubles. I was not in a hurry so I wanted to go by subway. Because he insisted I went by taxi. When I arrived he asked how much was it.

Kristy: 600 rubles

Vitali: All right, I will pay you back.

Kristy: In the end he did not pay me back and I didn't remind him.
Kami: Sex was at night?

Kristy: Yes. Twice. But the second time I have not finished. Everything was fine but something changed in my relation to him. Now when he says to me, "my little girl" it totally does not move me and I do not like it.

Vitali: Did you take offense for Monday?

Kristy: ???

Vitali: Well, yes it is my style.

Kami: Lack of respect from him. Let him fuck-off in his style.

Kristy: I thought the same thing.

Kami says something about a broken heart.

Kristy: I have no broken heart. I was charmed by sex and now it's gone. Of course, that I liked him. Otherwise, I would not sleep with him.

Kristy: Dude! Why do I have to fuck with you if I do not feel like it ?!

Kami: Again, a lack of respect.

Kristy: He was always kind and caring. This is the first time I felt his aggression. Aggression because of my ass. After he called me his little girl, treated like a child and wanted to protect me ..and said "please do not leave me, I've missed you so much" embraced me, "Are you all right?"

Damn! This is a split personality.

Kami leaves the room. She returns after a long time and with resignation asks Kristy whether she would go with her somewhere on her birthday.

They mention Dominican Republic, Canary Islands, Morocco and Turkey.

I thought that guy was gone.

• 2 weeks later...

23:34 in the kitchen

Kristy: It is not good to drink on an empty stomach. Kami asks what's going on. Kristy speaks in riddles. Kami impatient asks her to start from the beginning. Kristy says she was going first to meet with a girl and then "he" had come. My friend was late but sent Kristy his phone number so he will not sit alone.

Kristy: "He" turned out ..... Now I do not know why I did it. I do not know why.

Kami: You can tell from the beginning?
Kristy says something about a colleague who has known him for years. Later she says that they drank. Kami asks if with food. Kristy says they had food but after drinking. My friend said she will leaves us alone. Kristy describes him. He is fit & travels a lot. She can not tell how old he is. His name is Andrei. Kami says a guy with similar description asked her for a date. After seeking her photos she founds his name was Alexei.
Kristy: I could not look straight in his eyes, because I felt chills.
Kristy: Well, what do you want me to tell you.

Kami: So ......

Kristy: We landed at the hotel.

Kami: That I guessed already.

Kristy: In what way? It was sup...(er) It was not that great. We made it two times and each time he ended after 2 minutes. When I started he already ended. And for the second time in the same way. He could see what is happening to me and said, "We aren't leaving."

Kami wants to know how it happened that they landed in the hotel.

Kami: He said - let's go?

Kristy: I asked why he stares at me so?

Andrei: For sure you know.

Kristy: He looks at me and sees ... He knows exactly how I feel. I ask what we will do there. Watch movies?

Andrei: Everything you want. We can dance on the bed. Next she talks that the guy can do something for Kristy.

Kristy: I do not know. Maybe it is bad but I liked it.

Kami: Why bad if you liked it? There is sympathy and .... How can you not like such a thing?

Kristy said that he behaved as if they were in love.

Kristy: Nothing between us and already love him! Totally I did not expect it.

Kristy says that she was reluctant to go to the hotel.

Kami: I once went with my boyfriend. He then lived with his parents and I was with my sister and we had nowhere to go.

Kristy asks Kami whether she thought it was wrong thing to do? Kami says she does not think so.

Archived