Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

Kristy,

You have always been one of my all time favorite girls to ever appear on RLC.  I love your quirkiness, your desire to have fun, your wonderful smile, your sensualness, your most gorgeous eyes, and your solid thighs.  You will always be in my heart as one of the funnest girls to ever be on RLC.  You take good care of yourself and I only wish I could have watched you dance tonight.

Have a great day tomorrow!!

Harley

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kristy,

You have always been one of my all time favorite girls to ever appear on RLC.  I love your quirkiness, your desire to have fun, your wonderful smile, your sensualness, your most gorgeous eyes, and your solid thighs.  You will always be in my heart as one of the funnest girls to ever be on RLC.  You take good care of yourself and I only wish I could have watched you dance tonight.

Harley

Damn Harley- you are changing- you have said some really nice things today- congrats to you

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

Damn Harley- you are changing- you have said some really nice things today- congrats to you

Come on beave, I'm a really nice guy but I just don't say what allot want to hear all the time LOL.  I've said many nice things over my time on CC.....give me a break would you LOL.

Guest beaver67
13 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Come on beave, I'm a really nice guy but I just don't say what allot want to hear all the time LOL.  I've said many nice things over my time on CC.....give me a break would you LOL.

oh now you are being humble hahahahaha- yes Harley I know- and I am not disagreeing with you- I mean you and I have had that conversation a number of times, and we both respect each other as to what we are saying. yes you are a nice guy, I never said you weren't- know what I mean vern?????

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

oh now you are being humble hahahahaha- yes Harley I know- and I am not disagreeing with you- I mean you and I have had that conversation a number of times, and we both respect each other as to what we are saying. yes you are a nice guy, I never said you weren't- know what I mean vern?????

LOL....I know what you mean Vern!!

Kristy,

Just seeing you at home warms my heart.  I could watch you lay there and look at your phone all night long.  There must be a shitload on your mind for you to still be awake.  I hope it's nothing bad......I hope you didn't rob a bank or kill someone!   Go to bed sweetheart, tomorrow is another day!!

16 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Kristy,

Harley

WOW!!! Nice Harley !!!

Oh Kristy you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind....hey Kristy, hey Kristy

Oh Kristy you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind....hey Kristy, hey Kristy

Oh Kristy, what a pity, you don't understand.....you take me by the heart when you take me by the hand

Oh Kristy, you're so pretty, can't you understand......it's girls like you Kristy

Oh what you do Kristy, do Kristy.....don't break my heart Kristy!!

Kristy,  what I am fixing to say might not sit well with you but I'm going to say it anyway.   You have the body of a Vegas showgirl, no doubt about it.  However,  you have the cheeks of a chipmunk and I think if you looked on the WWW you would find facial exercises to reduce your chipmunk cheeks.   I'm just being honest so don't be hating on me.

Have a good day,

Harley

Archived