Kristyyyyy is Back :)))))

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday Kristy talked to Yura, she wanted to know if they can see each other. He wasn't sure whether they will be able to meet because he was going to the cottage. Kristy tried to convince him that it will rain. Kristy on Monday begins a job as an assistant director on the film and will be busy for 8 days from 9:00 until 0:30. so she will be too tired to meet with him.

10 hours ago, kitek said:

Yesterday Kristy talked to Yura, she wanted to know if they can see each other. He wasn't sure whether they will be able to meet because he was going to the cottage. Kristy tried to convince him that it will rain. Kristy on Monday begins a job as an assistant director on the film and will be busy for 8 days from 9:00 until 0:30. so she will be too tired to meet with him.

thanks Kitek, is not much we'll see of her either ...

Am 2016.02.29 um 5:24 Uhr, slider_69 sagte:

Aber Haben Sie Kommentare zu lesen Ihre. "Sagen Sie mir wenigstens ein paar Worte, und sie Würden Unsere Liebe retten" Ich frage mich, ob sie zu Kami spricht?

Sie haben Links auf das Konto?

• 2 weeks later...

Kristy's friend Vanya wanted to take a shower in the toilet without cameras. Kristy told him that the shower in the toilet does not work then he got very disappointed. K&K were dying from laughter.

Later, he asked whether even the toilet works. He sighed with relief when Kristy said yes. Then she added jokingly that it is always busy and she has to push out everyone if she wants to use it. 

He went to bed without showering.

9 hours ago, kitek said:

Kristy's friend Vanya wanted to take a shower in the toilet without cameras. Kristy told him that the shower in the toilet does not work then he got very disappointed. K&K were dying from laughter.

Later, he asked whether even the toilet works. He sighed with relief when Kristy said yes. Then she added jokingly that it is always busy and she has to push out everyone if she wants to use it. 

He went to bed without showering.

So that explains what I've heard before.Several times when Kami has been in the restroom I thought I could hear a shower running from the mic on camera 5.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So that explains what I've heard before.Several times when Kami has been in the restroom I thought I could hear a shower running from the mic on camera 5.

WTF ? If she said it doesn't work how the hell it explains it? This guy would take a shower but he didn't.

All the other past visitors would shower in there. 

Archived