New girl Adele

All of them must go.. i thought RLC is about voyuerism even they know there are cameras but everybody are avoiding the cameras thats why its all BS 2 me and non of the admins of RLC do somthing about it.. :shithappens: :BS: :dwarf: :headache:

Adele wants to go home for couple days as she needs to take care of some important things.

I'm kind of hoping she will stay home!  Better yet, maybe she will take danaya with her and RLC can find some new tenants who actually understand the intent of the voyeur apartment concept!

Danaya should get the opportunity maybe to get one of their friends here.

In any case, she should have a 2nd chance.

i'm all for 2nd. chances.  Like i've said many times before, i like Danaya and spoken in favor of her many times.  My only fear is that she would train a new girl go out as much as she does now.  This will not solve the problem.  Again...it's a hard life to be a voyeur when there's nothing to watch?

Well. I just had a couple of BLT's for breakfast, but I have come to the conclusion that would be just an appetizer for Adele. 30 minutes later she would asking for the main course, then dessert, then a snack after that !!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: She is on new a diet that requires you to eat 7000 calories a day, one salad, and rest junk food.... I think she after a new record Corbo....  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Adele was talking on the phone with a friend from Ukraine. She told her that  she will leave Barcelona on March 2 and return March 5. She arranged meeting with her when she arrives in Ukraine.

Last night they were at 4 clubs and a restaurant.