New girl Adele

Danaya keeps looking at Adele like she's planning on jumping on her really soon....reminds me of a boa constrictor sizing up a mouse before it puts the squeeze on it.  AND for you guys I am  very sorry. I just happened to be watching last night, the dance exercise aerobic whatever it was. They did not do it topless....awww .....Who ever was directing that event should be fired.....really.

Some background info.

She has finished studies on university, knows few languages and  works as a fashion designer.  She has a popular fashion site. She wants to watch Spanish fashion during her stay in Barcelona. It's not her first visit in Barcelona as she knows the area.  She told Danaya that some guy is going to visit her in Barcelona, he is 28 year old very well known lawyer. 

Adela: I'm getting mad when people wonder why I don't have a boyfriend and how is that possible. Like it was mandatory.

Some known soccer players proposed twice to her but she rejected them.

Her friends told her that she is stupid as these guys are famous and rich but nobody asked her if there was any chemistry between them. They have to understand it's my life. Adela has registered lingerie design business, she showed her bra designs to Dayana. She has designed bras for her friends with large breast. Also she has worked in US for a year.

With such a life profile as Kitek describes it is very unlikely Adele will do anything sexual on camera. She will not want her reputation to be exposed to ruin if she begins to build a successful business.

I suspect she has been in Barcelona for some time. From day one she was out and about on her own so she obviously knew her way around the area.

She seems a very pleasant girl and is very focused on whatever it is she does.

Kitek, once again for you ability to shed light on what all can just speculate about.... It makes sense why she gets up and goes out everyday. she has and is making connections while using her trip to it's full advantage. Thank you sir !!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

With such a life profile as Kitek describes it is very unlikely Adele will do anything sexual on camera. She will not want her reputation to be exposed to ruin if she begins to build a successful business.

I suspect she has been in Barcelona for some time. From day one she was out and about on her own so she obviously knew her way around the area.

She seems a very pleasant girl and is very focused on whatever it is she does.

This also applies to the two princesses in Moscow!