New girl Adele

I instantly saw a resemblance to Ilona, much more so when she has certain expressions. She seems to have the cleaning bug, she attacked her room now she is at the Bathroom. She wasn't happy when she picked up loads of bits on her slipper boots.

OK, so Adele is here and she's probably not happy that the house is a mess and the other girls don't seem to mind. I am wondering how she will greet Ilona. With open arms or "Oh, so you're the other pig!" lol. Either way, it's good to see a new face. Now let's just see the rest of her. Nice bra and panties! I wonder how long Ilona will be here since she is next up in the rotation or exiting the apartment, and will Adele take her room.

Ich mag dieses Mächen nicht, sie gibt Danya auch die Dampfzig. :smoke: sie hat 2 Telefon und Tablett und Laptop geht mit Strassenschuh ins Bett :trashcomputer: . Sie schmeisst ihren Abfall in die Toilette. :screwy: Für mich ist sie auch nicht hübsch, aber da hat jeder seinen eigenen Geschmack. :no: Ilona wird wiederkommen RLC hat ihren Namen nicht gelöscht!! :bang head: Hoffentlich kommt Irma bald wieder...... :drool:

roro66, I think she will fit in well with the girls, she makes for a very nice variety of figures and hair color, not to mention attitudes. I do think thee will be a competition between  the 3 girls who can spend the most time on a electronic device :trashcomputer: She is the girl next door, kinda common or normal looking girl. I actually like that to be honest, not to much time getting made up to go out. :clap: