New girl Adele

I expect that Ilona will try to insert herself inbetween as the prima donna as usual if Danaya and Adele seem to be getting along too well, Personally don't care for Ilona all that much, too much of a spoilt brat image, I may be wrong but that's the impression.

I think Anna was one of the most attractive girls (looks and character) ever to stay here, wish she would join K&K or return with Irma, there migt be fun!

What a day of surprises. After all the communal bath with the 3 of them now they're all playing pillow fights. Wonder how it will call end tonight. Ilona chickening out again or getting it together with Danaya?? Who knows

Well there's your answer! Honestly though did you ever really think they would get together?

adele so far has shown me she is not that shy around the cams and her and danaya get along.in my opinion i think she will make a big impact in this apt.shes really pretty as well as danaya i will like to see a good friendship between these two it seems that it will be interesting to watch but i think ilona wont let that happend just by being the way she is i think if they would get rid of ilona and bring a girl who will play with them as well as they would play would be better.ilona good but as soon as things get a little heated up she runs away.just my opinion.

adele so far has shown me she is not that shy around the cams and her and danaya get along.in my opinion i think she will make a big impact in this apt.shes really pretty as well as danaya i will like to see a good friendship between these two it seems that it will be interesting to watch but i think ilona wont let that happend just by being the way she is i think if they would get rid of ilona and bring a girl who will play with them as well as they would play would be better.ilona good but as soon as things get a little heated up she runs away.just my opinion.

For me the problem is not that she runs away from anything hot, it's that she runs towards the other girls to stop anything happening without her.