New girl Adele

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone I'm sorry about the pictures I just posted. They were in order when I posted them but when CC posted them, they got mixed up a little. You can still make out the chronological order. The under the blanket kiss only lasted about 25 seconds. But they both came out wiping  their mouths. this was last night sometime. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, news49 said:

J'espère que Danaya part aussi... Elles sont la depuis trop longtemps et leur show de fausse lesbienne me gonfle ^^

Au contraire, je pense que l'on peut retrouver une  Danaya plus authentique en compagnie de Aida et Vika.

Par contre elle passera toujours tout son temps au lit

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Au contraire, je pense que l'on peut retrouver une  Danaya plus authentique en compagnie de Aida et Vika.

Par contre elle passera toujours tout son temps au lit

Oui, peut-être. Après il ne se passe jamais rien dans cette appartement (je ne parle pas forcément niveau sexe) du coup je préfère que les filles changent. Je préfère me faire chier mais avec des nouvelles ^^

Adele, you don't know me from Adam....I just want to say thank you for being a part of RLC.  I know that I have said some things about you that maybe I shouldn't have.  You were in your own element with RLC while you were there and I appreciate that!!  At any rate, I wish you a safe trip to wherever you might be heading today, and thank you once again for being a part of RLC.  May you have a wonderful and fulfilling life!!

• Upvote 5