New girl Adele

Don't like smokers much, even wampers (?)  as the these are beeing called.

But shes cute, for me looks to have a tiny bit arabic/iranian too her look, just the first that popped into my mind.

At least Danaya isn't shy around her.

But for the phone haters, is it her two phones that lies on the table in front of the sofa?

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: En silla de la habitacion hay otro movil, cam 10, le van a faltar manos, y no digamos cuando regrese la adicta, habra competicion. :bang head: :bang head:

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: En silla de la habitacion hay otro movil, cam 10, le van a faltar manos, y no digamos cuando regrese la adicta, habra competicion. :bang head: :bang head:

Nice catch. Seems like she has a tablet or small laptop on her bed, so that's 4 things to do (The chair phone has text messages and snake, nothing more).

Must admit I gave up the cigs 20 years ago and went cold turkey. Best thing I ever did and don't miss them, quite anti in fact. Adele looks very nice even with her vaper. Let's see what this afternoon and tonight brings when they get back from the gym/spa or wherever they went this morning

:scratchchin: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: No tiene un parecido con Sara? Aquella chica-fantasma que paso mas tiempo fuera que dentro del apartamento, la que estaba con "Bob Marley" :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Can't see any resemblance with Sara. Sara did have an ugly mouth which took away from the rest of her face.

But if you look at the picture below, and hold your hand over her mouth, you can see quite the resembalance to Ilona. But then again if you do that to Danaya in certen angels she looks like Ilona, Kristy and escpecially the eyes area to Adriana.

Modified: Actually when I watch a little closer on that picture and imagine dark hair on her from that angle, and she's 100% Ilona

bandicam2016-02-0704-00-31-489.jpg