Where are the Girls and What are they doing now ? ~ Part #1

22 minutter siden, Thestarider sa:

Vel ved gosh allmektige Noldus, spikret deg at en sikkert, på sofaen ikke mindre, tror jeg det ville sette gjemmekonspirasjonsteoretiker å hvile HUH ::)::):cool:

du må betale oppmerksomhet, min venn. Hun har vært ute på toalettet og "tatt en Kami".

Come in and masturbating to orgasm on the couch

• Upvote 2

you have to pay attention, my friend. She has been out to the restroom and "taken a Kami" .

I just came home from the barber shop, and seen your post. clicked over to penthouse "K" and she had just started to go after that kitty I seen it all Buddy.:angel:

Except they're not lesbians so they have no interest in wanting to be with just each other. Despite what you want to believe, these girls actually WANT to have men in their lives.

I agree. It is long past time to keep expecting the girls to make love to each other.

If the translations don't show that, I don't know what will.

They have bf's, they want to have bf's. They have and want sex with guys. They will marry guys.

I am just glad if we do get to see some of what they do.

She might as well have done it on the balcony or in the bathroom or in the bathtub with discolored water.   She's not being brave by putting her hand down her shorts, she knows that's the easy way out with you perves!!

Well it is better than us not seeing anything or under the covers. At least you know where her hand is and what it is doing.

• Upvote 1